Cops: The Situation's Abs Pose a Threat

6/1/2010 1:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned The Situation was ordered to cover up his stomach this weekend after cops became concerned that his belly flashing was causing a large crowd to get violent.

It all went down at the Aztec Ocean Resort in Seaside Heights, NJ -- where according to officials more than 3,000 people gathered on the streets to watch The Situation dance on a hotel balcony.

According to the Seaside Heights Chief of Police -- people were getting pushed and shoved in the crowd when The Sitch removed his shirt ... so the Chief personally asked the "Jersey Shore" star to cover up and tone it down before the crowd got out of control.

The Chief tells us The Situation totally understood and even put his shirt back on ... but it's only a matter of time before it happens again!!!

Jesse James Hater

I read that he is gay... is that true?

Missy

He is the hottest one of all of the guido's! He has a charming personality on top of it all.I can suck a golf ball through a garden hose- situation hope your out their....

Darlene

*yawning*

TMZ BLOWS ASS

"1. I would do him in a minute even though I am married I don't care at all about my husband when I see flesh like that. Posted at 9:49 AM on Jun 1, 2010 by Jackie Taylors"

Because you are a dumb ****ing sheep skank whore with no self control. Stupid f*cking nasty ****.

At

man boobs

Dan

So what we can gather from this article are that there are a lot of dumb people in Jersey (well, at least 3000 or so)... and that there seem to be a lot of ho's on this board that are pretty skanky for wanting to be with that... UGHH

LaToya Jackson

He looks a little gay to me... *I'm just say'en

Stewart

He should put that shirt over his fugly face.

cochino

I hope everyone hired to play rabid fan got paid.

Seriously. If he was on a balcony, how could you actually see him?

What a stupid lame story.

russell

oh ok. now i feel bad about saying the situation has a **** the size of my pinkie. I actually got to hold and stroke it last night and it was P-H-E-N-O-M-E-N-A-L!!! he let me wash my t shirt on his abs and i was thanking god for every second of that hot man on man lovin we participated in last night. it was magical. he has a sweet personality to go along with that SWEET ass body too. all that stuff you see on MTV is an act. this guy is a total package. Mike, if you are reading this, it is Russell. Please lets get together real soon.

Hutch

I think I'm the type of guy who's secure enough that if I had a body like that, I'd be proud, but I wouldn't feel like the rest of society needed to know about it. Yeah, I'd take my shirt off at the beach and other swimming holes, but I certainly wouldn't parade purposefully. This guy, whatever his name really is, is going to need some counseling at that point when his physique isn't compensating anymore.

REALUSION

thought this guys situation was he was queer.?.
or looks queer i mean i dont know whats up with him and ding a lings.

Raven

Not into the overly muscular,aka,beyond toned guys. Nope, not at all. But if I was, seriously, his face & personality really are fugly, so I'll pass. Seriously, 3000 people?! How many were paid to be there & how many were not impressed,just like ambulance chasers,kwim? They just hafta see the gross.Or maybe kinda the carnival goers who like the freak show best of all.....

cj

bet he's hung like a lightswitch

bigfeetpjs

This is really unbelievable!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments