Bruce Beresford-Redman: Please Help Me

6/2/2010 8:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a mass email sent by Bruce Beresford-Redman to friends, asking them to write a letter that could help keep him out of jail.

0602_bruce_doc_launch_TMZ

In the email, Bruce writes, "...my wife Monica was killed on our recent trip to Mexico, and now unfortunately, the Mexican authorities have decided to charge me with the crime."

Bruce goes on:  "I am innocent and intend to fight in court both here and in Mexico."

Then Bruce makes his pitch:  "As I am likely to be detained in the U.S. while fighting extradition, I am asking you if you are willing to write a letter on my behalf.  Your letters will likely help me secure bail so that I can be home with my children while fighting extradition."

The email then asks friends to send an email to Bruce's lawyer, Richard Hirsch.

And Bruce asks that the following info be included in the emails -- "Who you are.  What you do.  How you know me.  For how long we've known each other ... That I am a responsible person who will appear when requested (not jump bail basically). Anything positive about my character."

TMZ has confirmed the authenticity of Bruce's email.

john smith

Bruce's dad who had a restraining order placed on him for threatening Monica's friend Norma was asked by the media if he is a threat to Norma and he said "How can I tell? A threat is in the eye of the beholder." That is really creepy, the kids should be taken away from this psycho asap

durrr...

how does that sound anyway??!: 'my wife was murdered on our vacation to mexico by some random unknown. please help me save my asz!!!'

does sound just a little odd.

nothing about 'please help us find her killer...'

strange. i always thought murderers were supposed to be highly intelligent. guess i was wrong.

Sally

No surprise, this creep's first mass mailing email is about HIMSELF. He and his lawyer are too dumb to even PRETEND to put up a reward to find the REAL KILLER, which is what an innocent man would be doing. "Someone" killed the mother of his children, but, his first priority is HIMSELF, specifically, not having to be in custody, even in a US prison. That his wife is DEAD and arresting her killer is what matters FIRST, not last to an innocent man.

BTW to this wuss, even if he were incarcerated in the downtown LA County jail pending extradition, it's the Palace of Versailles compared to where he's going in Mexico.

Alex Wintergerst

Bruce:
-How about the marks on your neck and shoulders?
-Why 17 times the door of your hotel room was opened that night?
-Why did you travel all the way back to LA to take your kids back from Cancun to the U.S., and then you returned to Cancun just to make the police report?
-Why did you want your wife cremated?
-Why didn't you stay in Cancun to help with the investigation?
-Why did you flee?
-Why do you have this psycho look in your face?
-Why didn't you cry?
-Why did you buy an insurance for your wife 2 weeks before the trip? Actually, 2 insurances?
-Why were you cheating with a coworker?
-Why Mexico? Because you thought there are many drug related murders, so another one wouldn't matter? If so, why didn't you vacation in Ciudad Juarez?
-Why didn't you take your wife on a cruise ship? Wouldn't that had been easier than Cancun?
-Why is you father crazy? Does it run in the family?

ac

:O O.M.G.!! This guy is the real deal!! He will be a case for physicatrist's studies in years to come!! We can all see his pathern already, he is pretty consistent. Now... for the level of his desperation we may start considering that when he figures out that no one is buying his b.s. story, he could comit suicide. Now... this would actually be a favor for the sociaty... but what is worring me is the fact that he may even (ALSO) kill his own kids now... beware people!! Someone watch out for those two inocent kids!! Sounds like this 'BBR' Narcissistic Sociopath family is willing to do anything to keep their 'good image and status'... PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP THOSE TWO KIDS!! :o

becca

This guy is an idiot. He is another OJ. He did it, hes just playing a big game. He has a smirk on his ugly face. He wants people to a write letter for his guilty butt, yeah right. It'll be a cold day in Hell for that ful. You'll get no sympathy from me.

georgia

Dear Judge,
Let Bruce beresford Redmans actions speak for himself. He ran.
he didn't call Monicas family. He ran and got his kids out cuz he did the deed. Of course you will know that as you have DNA. Oh yeah he is a whining chicken sh.t....He then knew there was no killer cuz he was the killer so he ran again thinking his friends and america would rescue him. Oh and he has done nothing but blame you and your goverment and got an attorney just like himself to slander you and your goverment so when you put his a.. in jail charge him and his low life attorney with slander as well. You then will get hopefully bruces money. He cheated, lied and stole from monika. He has no character, no morals and as the guy said earlier no balls. all i see is he had a grandiose opionion of us whom he asked to speak of his character. Bruce look up charactter on the internet. Nothing you have done even come close. I hope you get 100 times greater the treatment you did to monika in jail. trust me loser you will not survive 5 years cux you are a runner, a liar, a cheater, and an abuser, and murderer. Anyone else I can write to in your behalf. Id love to. Again be a man and show up to court. Stop using people like you did monika. She was loved you were not.

Bruce

For those you saying Bruce is not intelligent, you should know that Bruce Beresford-Redman graduated with full honors from New College of the University of South Florida in Sarasota, Florida.

A very selective and prestigious institution of higher education.

ANA

If he was charges is because there is enough evidence. Too bad Alor, the DA took too long to finish the tests. Maybe He was bought off to delay and to not watch what the suspect was doing... He never looked sad or shocked with his wife murder and never helped during investigations in Mexico.

electriczipper

its also strange that in all the letters he sent to people asking them to write a letter on his behalf,they all end the same way,
"If you do not write a letter for me I will kill you"..

ERock

Funny how he mentions his wife was killed in Mexico but the "unfortunate" part is that he has been charged with the crime. "...my wife Monica was killed on our recent trip to Mexico, and now unfortunately, the Mexican authorities have decided to charge me with the crime." It's as if the murder is just a footnote and the real tragedy is that he's in big trouble. I hope they throw the book at this guy.

Michele

You are CRAZY if you think this guy is innocent! He has to be REALLY stupid if he thinks ANYONE would believe him. He had every reason and more to kill her.

-She caught him cheating
-Was going to leave and get child support and spousal support most likely
-went on "vacation" to another country and his wife is mysteriously murdered while out alone(where was he if they went on vacation together?)
-was heard fighting with her
-acting as if nothing happened happy go lucky smiling about in LA
-in his letter proclaiming his innocent he says he is sad "at HER loss"

Why would it be his dead wifes loss? Shouldnt it be YOUR LOSS? Who would kill her? For what? She wasn't raped or robbed. I know you Americans like to think anywhere other then America is third world and backwards but not every country is like this you need to be educated on other countries other then yours. If anything since you think Mexico is so bad(I'm not even from Mexico I just have a passport and leave my country once in a while) they would have kidnapped her for money but no she is mysteriously murder and the only obvious person who did it is her husband. Instead of trying to fight and proclaim his innocent he should be fighting to say find her killer.

Typical narcissist psychopath only thinks of himself. Murderer how can you kill someone and continue to lie OVER and OVER again? How could you live with yourself especially seeing your children? This guy is PURE EVIL! Just look at his creepy beady eyes! All murderers have them! Sick!

electriczipper

----------------
I love how people from other countries think they are experts on Americans when they base it on what they hear on the typical American bashing news they get in their own countries.We dont think Mexico is bad,we know Mexico is bad,Its in our own backyard and there are 5 millions Mexicans at any one time trying to get the hell out of mexico.

You did it

Stop blaming on Mexico crime .... there are crimes everywhere in this world and USA is in this world too HELLOOOO!! so that is not to say that an American could kill a family member and gets away with it ... there is evidence He was fighting with his wife that night ...lets wait for the facts

Honey

HI IS a guilty PIG and I will write Him a Letter He will Never ever forget..HE Cold blooded murdered his wife..THAT is why He took her to Mexico..So He could get away with it..His PIG father is also guilty