Gary Coleman 911 Call -- 'Blood Everywhere'

6/2/2010 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made when Gary Coleman fell last week at his home in Utah ... and you hear Gary's wife say, "I'm gagging.  I've got blood on myself.  I can't deal."

During the call, Gary's wife Shannon Price tells the dispatcher there's "blood everywhere" and that she doesn't know what happened.

Gary is conscious during the call, but Shannon says he's "like, not with it" -- and tries repeatedly to tell him to put pressure on a cut on the back of his head ... but he's too out of it to follow her instructions.

During the call, Shannon tells the dispatcher she didn't drive Gary to the hospital because she's sick and is afraid she'll have a seizure.

Gary -- who ended up suffering a brain hemorrhage -- passed away on Friday after Shannon decided to take him off life support.

He was 42.

l

An legitimate autopsy needs to be performed, and this case needs to be investigated for homicide/premeditated murder--NOW. In addition, EVERYTHING stated in the 911 call should be verified. It doesn't take a rocket scientist/attorney to determine that this in fact was no accident. We know the truth. Give this man justice.

l

Shannon Price, we know you had something to do with Gary Coleman's death or you killed him yourself. Clear your conscious, come clean, and accept responsibility for your actions. You're not fooling anyone.

Ginger

He was probably standing because he was trying to run away from his murderer

LOUISVILLE

I absolutely cringe/gag/etc at the sight of blood-HOWEVER when my spouse was bleeding profusely the fear of blood turned into fear the that spouse would bleed to death. Even a bleeding Ex only cause me to want to get them to the hospital where someone could help them.
Did you notice how "dry" she sounded when talking about Gary but when asked her name she said "Shannon Price" as if someone just told her "you won a brand new car! what's your name?" "Shannon Price !"
And she mentioned her "conditions" ELEVEN times but only mentioned Gary's if the dispatcher asked what is he doing, is he breathing. And sounding annoyed that she had to stop talking about herself for a moment. If my present or current spouse were bleeding and in need of medical attention I would just say to them "Pardon me I'm gonna hurl on you but we gotta put pressure on this until help comes". Oh yes and Ms. Taylor....JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED. It isn't for you to judge Gary. You concern yourself with what's in YOUR heart!
TMZ keep telling the stories that we NEED to know.

No Comment

This is just wrong. This woman needs to be in prison for a long time. She is sick and twisted human being. I hope that the media never gives her the opportunity for an interview or have her ever profit off of this.

Ky

SHE KILLED HIM WITHOUT A DOUBT. SHE SENT HIM DOWNSTAIRS TO GET HER SOMETHING TO EAT. (LIE) SHE SET HIM UP. SHE HAD SOME DUDE DOWNSTAIRS WATING TO HIT GARY IN THE HEAD WITH SOMETHING, AND AFTER THE DUDE HIT GARY IN THE HEAD, HE RAN OUT THE DOOR. THAN HIS WIFE CALLED 911 AND TOLD THEM GARY FELL DOWN AND HIT HIS HEAD. WTF! ON WHAT? A F**kING BRICK? ALL THAT BLOOD, THERES NOW WAY. THAT DUDE CRACKED GARY IN THE HEAD WITH A HAMMER AND FLED. I HOPE THEY FIGURE THIS OUT AND SHE GOES TO JAIL.

vck

I listened to the 911 call recording.It sounds so fake. She sounded like she didn't care what happened. Most people if their spouse were covered with blood would be a little more frantic. She says she is panicked but it didn't sound like it to me.

Freakonaleash

She keeps yelling at him but she won't help him? She also sounds abusive. She asks him whats wrong then yells at him when he tries to speak. And she keeps contradicting herself. She says she doesn't know what he was doing, then she says she asked him to make her something to eat; she says she wasn't down there and won't go down because it will make HER sick, but she tells the operator what the wound looks like as if she was down there to have seen it. And guilty people talk more to cover up the lies, when the operator pauses and isn't talking she keeps talking about how she's been sick lately and talks so casual like she's just filling in with idle chit-chat. She is a murderer and was probably an abuser. In the interview on tmz where shes begging for burial money, she says when I met Gary WE were doing well financially, then she goes on to say now SHE has nothing. GET A JOB BEYOTCH!

Rita

She sounds like she's lying to cover something up. People sound different when it's a life and death situation. No panic at all in her voice. She sounds way too calm and like she's fabricating something. She sounds like a pathalogical liar who's used to making up lies.

WOW!

3:30 SHE SAYS "I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, HE WASN'T CONVULSING OR ANYTHING!" HOW DOES SHE KNOW THAT? SHE SAYS HE FELL! I THOUGHT SHE WAS UPSTAIRS! SOUNDS LIKE SHE GOT MAD AT HIM AND HURT HIM, BUT DIDNT MEAN TO KILL HIM THATS WHY SHES FREAKING OUT AND CANT HELP HIM BECAUSE SHE DOESNT WANT TO SEE WHAT SHE DID. SHE IS THE COLDEST INDIVIDUAL I HAVE EVER HEARD SPEAK. I HOPE SOMETHING COMES OUT OF THIS.

Sugarplum

You know she sounds extremely guilty! R.I.P mister Coleman. His wife or ex or whatever she was might have been behind this she sounds like she's lying where did he fall from? He's already a midget so he's closer to the ground than anyone of us which would mean it harder for him to be in a "vegetative" state from a simple fall.

tiffany gurule

Murder!!!!! Really i dont care if i got sick because my husband was bleeding then i guess i would have to clean up my throw up and his blood!!! she didnt care about gary you can only see that on this call. the cops should have looked in to this a little more!! She is a great actress. gary i would have held that on your head we will miss you dearly!!!!! Rest in peace now sweet angel

Summerbreeze

Shannon was so concerned about herself and her dog. She had no compassion in her voice for Gary. I feel so bad for him to have been in that situation and no one around him who cared. I also heard another males voice clearly talking to shannon while she was telling Gary to sit down it wasn't Gary's voice. I agree she should definantly sell the car for his funeral, that he bought her since she couldn't drive it for his dialysis or to the hospital because of her seizures.

Sabreena

if he were my husband i wouldve done all i could and called 911 at the same time,she is suspect and especially pulling the plug on him so soon

C.

This is so awful! Sounds very suspicious. She is so calm and unconcerned. This should at least be negligent homicide. Who the f just calls out to someone and doesn't sit with them. Just keeps caring about herself. But also is it legal to release these sort of private tapes?