Gary Coleman 911 Call -- 'Blood Everywhere'

6/2/2010 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made when Gary Coleman fell last week at his home in Utah ... and you hear Gary's wife say, "I'm gagging.  I've got blood on myself.  I can't deal."

During the call, Gary's wife Shannon Price tells the dispatcher there's "blood everywhere" and that she doesn't know what happened.

Gary is conscious during the call, but Shannon says he's "like, not with it" -- and tries repeatedly to tell him to put pressure on a cut on the back of his head ... but he's too out of it to follow her instructions.

During the call, Shannon tells the dispatcher she didn't drive Gary to the hospital because she's sick and is afraid she'll have a seizure.

Gary -- who ended up suffering a brain hemorrhage -- passed away on Friday after Shannon decided to take him off life support.

He was 42.

mspaap

SHANNON BELIEVES UTAH POLICE ARE DUMB AND RACISTS SO SHE ISN'T WORRIED ABOUT EXPLOITED THIS BLACK MAN. LOOKS LIKE SHE IS RIGHT. DUMB AND RACISM ARE KISSING COUSINS.

Angelina

We also have a Schnoodle that is smarter than Shannon. Maybe movie stars should marry Schnoodles?!

mspaap

I can’t drive or I might have a seizure
I have a fever
I haven’t been feeling well
If I get stressed now I’m going to seize
I could’ve passed out and no one could’ve taken care of both of us

Which is true?

I can’t be here with the blood, I can’t do it
I was upstairs
He was downstairs
I was with him the whole time looking for towels..

Which is true?

Gary wanted to be cremated because he didn’t want people to see his body like that.
Would Gary agree to Shannon taking pictures his bloody body with tubes sticking out of it and pictures of his dead body with her posing then selling them?

Which is true?

We’re broke
I need money for his funeral
I’m struggling to see what I’m going to do for funeral costs
Now I basically have nothing. I’m wishing and hoping people will pour out to us
We are not broke

Which is true?

His last words were, I love you and my head hurts.
He always said he loved me.
I have a will and he wants me to have everything!

Doctors said he will probably die with in a year
He was going to die in a year
I didn’t think about Gary dying because I loved him so much

Which is true?

Doctors said they don’t think his heart will hold out overnight
He would’ve bled to death during surgery
If they took a chunk out of his brain he would’ve been like Muhammad Ali
He wouldn’t have made it anyway
You need to do this.

Which is true?

Esther

All I know if that was my husband or even someone I cared about I would be more upset at what was happening She seemed to be annoyed and more concerned about herself getting sick then helping this bleeding helpless man. Shame on her!!

mspaap

During the 911 call did he say, "Whats wrong?," or " Leave me alone,to shannon the witch/bitch?

NoBreederRat

Although we are in fact becoming a more apathetic society due to technology, more emotion would be expected here. She can't get him a towel or anything else for his head? This seems more like a domestic violence situation gone wrong. Although she stumbles when asked if there's anyone else there with her.

I honestly believe she called 911 from another room because he was still conscious and may have implicated her to the operator. It took her over 4 minutes to even ask when help was going to arrive. If prone to seizures then you're on medication to prevent them. A person who gives an overt amount of details generally is trying to hide something. When asked her name she sounds very upbeat.

So, domestic abuse, cover up and pulling the plug, then an attempt at any estate money. Anyone with wealth or power or fame, all know by now that finding a companion can be dangerous and/or deadly. People kill for a lot less in this world. RIP Gary.

L.Critt

R.I.P Gary"wat yu talkn about willis' coleman qone but never forgotten rip :.(

dkids4

She is A piece of work!!!!!She is on the phone talking to 911 like she just called up a friend and said oh he fell.Sh was no kind of wife and now she wants to step up and say "I loved him and we were going to renew our vows"What you talkin bout Shannon?You weren't even married!How do you renew vows to someone you aren't even married to?And how do you just throw that person a towel when they are dying?WTF is wrong with you?You hear no elotion at all in her voice.No concern for this man who she had a "golden" relationship with.All you hear is I.I'm gagging,I can't deal,I have seizures,I have a fever,I've been sick.Wake up!Your supposed loved one is dying!I don't deal well with vomit but let me tell you something,if someone I loved was in bad shape and throwing up I would be right there!Not throwing him a towel and yelling at him!Someone seriously needs to look into this!Also,she is all over tv and not an ounce of emotion is shown from her!I'm sure a lot of people would agree when you lose a loved one you are not that well put together that soon after!"You know"

Diamonds708

wow.....No words for this. At 5:05 and 5:08 it sounds like he is saying you're wrong. She probably waited a few minutes before she called 911

holly b

i think she pushed him down the stairs! then to finish the job pulled the plug! then she sells his pix wtf can you say heartless witch! i hope she gets thrown into the street pennyless!

melissa

if it were some one i loved and planned on renewing my vows i would of helped him hell he was bleeding to death,how did she know he was bleeding and foaming at the mouth if she didnt come down the stairs ? when she did eventually some down the stairs she didnt help him except get him a towel. this lady murdered him i do believe this. how can you go on national tv and not shed one tear? too many interviews, no crying . someone needs to look further into this..mmaybe she poisoned him thats why she wants to creamate his body.

RIP Gary

Pat Watson

Gary Coleman was murdered...I thought when people divorce the next of kin pulls the plug. Wouldn't this be his Mom or Pop's?

Zuri

Sounds like a cut and dry murder case to me. Even on the tape, I believe Gary was unconscience and his krazy wife wanted 911 to be believe he was stunned. If he was yet conscience the first reaction would have been to rush him for medical treatment. Instead of calling the police while he was bleeding from the head.
I hope she doesn't get one thin red dime of his money.

Carly

This woman is one of the most heartless b*tches to ever roam the earth upright. A man is dying - a man who you swear loves you and wants nothing more from life than to know you are taken care of - and this is the compassion you show him? How could a man love someone this deeply who is so void of humanity? That's not reality. This woman planned his death and is now looking for her payoff. She doesn't realize that the rest of the world did not loathe him as much as she did and that mistake will cost her dearly. I'm sure she thought no one would care enough to look further into this case but she was wrong and I can't wait to see her rot in jail for the rest of her miserable life. This is a woman who should have been born dead.

Mary Hansen

She TOTALLY KILLED HIM. I would freak OUT if someone I loved, or was close to, was bleeding everywhere!!! She sounds COOOOOOL as a cu***ber!! Very methodical and is holding a very decent and calm conversation with 911. SHE CRACKED HIM IN THE DAMN HEAD AND THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT.

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments