Gary Coleman 911 Call -- 'Blood Everywhere'

6/2/2010 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made when Gary Coleman fell last week at his home in Utah ... and you hear Gary's wife say, "I'm gagging.  I've got blood on myself.  I can't deal."

During the call, Gary's wife Shannon Price tells the dispatcher there's "blood everywhere" and that she doesn't know what happened.

Gary is conscious during the call, but Shannon says he's "like, not with it" -- and tries repeatedly to tell him to put pressure on a cut on the back of his head ... but he's too out of it to follow her instructions.

During the call, Shannon tells the dispatcher she didn't drive Gary to the hospital because she's sick and is afraid she'll have a seizure.

Gary -- who ended up suffering a brain hemorrhage -- passed away on Friday after Shannon decided to take him off life support.

He was 42.

Mike

But seriously though...isn't she mildly retarded?

Lemmy

Is she saying she has a fever or a seizure?

tim

she pushed him down the stairs!!!

hoog

"Gary Coleman was not a christian so I bet he is not very happy right now. Myself i will be seated with God and loving it."

=============

The book of fairy tales? Yeah sure, you'll be in "heaven". Just keep making those donations to the church, and they'll keep telling ya that.

M&M

Doesn't sound like she's very concerned....I think I wouldn't be soo calm....

BigP

Wow she wont do friggin anything. I cant touch him hes all bloody no I cant go in there hes gross looking.

Donna

Your husband is lying on the floor and you have a fever and refuse to drive him to the hospital! What a piece of ish of a wife!

please

I wonder if they had a fight?

Carl

#3 (LaToya Jackson),

How is she after his money? He's almost as famous now for being broke and having to take mall security guard jobs as he is for is childhood stardom. He doesn't have any money for her to get.

I do think this is highly suspicious though. But if she did do anything I don't think it was for money. I suspect it was a heat of the moment act as both of them are very volatile.

Grump

She had something to do with it, thought her brother was present?

Keep digging into this TMZ!

toad

to Jackie Taylors, if you are such a good Christian, then you know God forgives. You "good Christians" think your bashing is ok, but it's not. As for the story, very very suspicious. That wife sounds a little too calm, and fever?? WTH? Investigate.

nanette

I hope that if I ever need help that my spouse is a little more useful than this woman.

And she was allowed to discontinue life support after 24 hours (after refusing to help him because its stressful)

WOW, very sad

nacho

WOW, I HOPE SHE is never around if I have a crisis. My GOD.. she can't go and help him because she might get nauseuos??? WTF???? She can't help him because he is lethargic?? It's not like he weighed 500 pounds lady... She does not even sound that upset... something is definately NOT right here...

Jon

GUILTY!

Erika

That is so depressing, I felt like crying. What an evil woman, who acts that way??!!! Her excuse is what might happen to her when she is stressed?? I would feel loads more stress by neglecting my husband when he is hurt and possibly dying than doing whatever it took to get to him. That is bs. If this isn't being heavily investigated it's a crime. I can't believe this is the same woman responsible for deciding when to pull the plug, that is scary.
This is the most depressing thing I've heard in a long time, I'm sorry he had to die that way and that he probably felt very little love in his life. I can't imagine not holding my husband when he was in that kind of condition. She sounds pathetic and cold. And that call sounds VERY suspicious. She says she's freaking out but it doesn't sound like it at all.