Gary Coleman 911 Call -- 'Blood Everywhere'

6/2/2010 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made when Gary Coleman fell last week at his home in Utah ... and you hear Gary's wife say, "I'm gagging.  I've got blood on myself.  I can't deal."

During the call, Gary's wife Shannon Price tells the dispatcher there's "blood everywhere" and that she doesn't know what happened.

Gary is conscious during the call, but Shannon says he's "like, not with it" -- and tries repeatedly to tell him to put pressure on a cut on the back of his head ... but he's too out of it to follow her instructions.

During the call, Shannon tells the dispatcher she didn't drive Gary to the hospital because she's sick and is afraid she'll have a seizure.

Gary -- who ended up suffering a brain hemorrhage -- passed away on Friday after Shannon decided to take him off life support.

He was 42.

Kate OBrien

I'm dumb-struck! This poor man was disoriented and bleeding to death and far from getting comforted by his wife, he was being shouted out to "sit down" and "don't move." She couldn't even apply pressure to his head to stop the bleeding? What kind of person lets another person they love bleed to death? Disgusting.

And Jackie Taylor - shame on you. You aren't a Christian. I don't believe in Jesus as a god, but I do believe that he was a loving man who preached a loving message, the first being that it's a sin to judge others!

joe clay

THE...MOST...SUSPICIOUS...PHONECALL...EVER!

Doug

Boy, she's a real keeper. What a worthless bimbo. I hope the cops take a good look at this wacko as I bet she had something to do with it. Dude's dying on the floor and she's freaking out over the sight of blood? Well no kidding idiot, why didn't you go help him? Not only is she fugly, she's worthless and probably a murderer. Too bad she wasn't the one that fell.

Nikki

OMG this woman doesn't act like she cared about saving his life AT ALL!!! she is a horriable person for not putting more effort into helping him, she barely would get a towel for him. POOR shannon, she had a fever and didn't want to be bothered to help him WHILE HE WAS DYING. strangers would of done more. Than she prob pulled him of life support without a second thought, I wonder if she even allowed his family and friends to say goodbye first or if she just took his life in between pedicures (eye roll)

Q.H.

This wife of his couldn't have dug that grave fast enough for him...what a piece of **** she is. She was thrilled when he died whether she'll ever admit it or not.

Pete

7. Gary Coleman was not a christian so I bet he is not very happy right now. Myself i will be seated with God and loving it.

Posted at 9:37 AM on Jun 2, 2010 by Jackie Taylors

^ With that attitude? Doubtful.

Dreamz

WTF!!! "I can't go down there, there's too much blood", This bitch could of saved his life!!! MONEY HORE!!!

CGS

That girl sounds like a loser, to sick to drive?? WTH Something is up here.

Hey Jackie: The only thing you are loving is brand new Duracells for your "little friend". Or is that kind of stuff not allowed for the VIP members of the Kingdom of heaven?

P.S. Jesus isn't coming back for you, sorry...

Hutch

Pfff. I've driven myself to the hospital while delirious with a fever. Try again, lady.

bdj

I sure hope somebody is checking her out. She sure had a lot of excuses as to why she couldn't help her husband in his ultimate time of need. My wife has a very weak stomach, but I have ZERO doubt that she would be right in the middle of the messiest situation if I needed her.

I think she is either responsible and wanted him to die, or is about as cold hearted a woman as I can possibly imagine. I'm betting on foul play.

Ann-G

I dont know. The call sounds suspicious, I dont care for blood either, but if it were my husband, I would be putting pressure on the wound and try to not think about the blood part until after the paramedics were there. But if it's true that she has a seizure disorder, then it makes sense that she wouldnt drive.

It did seem like she pulled the plug way too soon, but we dont know if there was any brain activity. If Gary was brain dead when the choice was given to his wife, people dont come back from being brain dead.

I'm a lot more curious over what was the catalyst for his fall. If it were accidental, medical or done by his wife. I'm sure Utah police have their hands full.

Ann-G

budweediii

You guys are forgeting the fact that this woman, is pretty stupid to begin with. I'm not sure she was a little on the retarded side (sorry, special needs sounds worse). There was reports that She and Gary never had sex, that in itself is proof they weren't normal.

I doubt this is anymore than an accident, and a person too dumb to deal with the situation.

ATLChick

Unreal. A loving wife wouldn't be yelling at her husband like that in his time of need. I am very squimish but if my husband is bleeding to death I would do whatever I needed to do...

Veronica

to Jackie Taylors post about Gary not being a Christian ...
#1 - ONLY GOD knows the heart - you have no idea what he may have done in private
#2 - where in scripture does it say we are to gloat over our salvation over others?
#3 - what kind of testimony of Jesus Christ is it to say such a thing and be snide about it?
#4 - you are the reason people are repelled from God these days - you wouldn't, couldn't see the love and light of Christ in you if you tried
#5 - Pride goes before the fall
#6 - perhaps you need to examine your own heart and ask yourself - what would Christ have done or said in this situation - he wouldn't have been as cruel - shame on you!