Heidi Montag Attempts to Make a Sad Face

6/2/2010 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With all the drama in her life associated with separating from Spencer Pratt, Heidi Montag made a valiant effort to show some somber emotion in her new face while at a park in Malibu on Tuesday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

No word from the manufacturer if Heidi opted for the tears-infused model at time of purchase.

pink floyd

puke!!!!!!!!

Cookie

For once, you got the title bloody spot on!!! ROTFL!!!

jms

Is she always posing or what? Posing in the park with a sad face. Don't we all do that?

GatorMom

Pathetic loser!!!!

ERock

HA!

Karen

She's such a joke! GROW UP!!!

njneere

looks like her mud flap is showing...

Debbi

her face looks like that all the time!! She cant make any other expression!! Its frozen!

penny_D

Leave her alone you dont understand what going on in her life. Her mother does not think she is pretty after that life thretening surgery , and her sister has left , she has no one ( But me) so give the girl a break , she wants baby and spencer cant give her that. so stay out of her life.

penny_d

i love her so much you guys dont understand what she is going through right now in her life. Her mom dosn't think she is pretty after that life thretening surgery, her sister has left her , she has no one ( But Me) Give the girl a break

lindy

Her thought bubble is dadada "If I keep myself looking serious and full of thoughts for a few minutes maybe the photos will get out to every.....hehehe"

So My Spinless Husband and I put our heads close together so our small brain matter would mesh and finally work together with our rainbow crystals stuck in our ear sockets so no creative juices or veminious lies can seep out and give away any of our concoted plans to anyone.Well pretend that we hate each other, and I'm mean to you and you can't heal me with the crystals or voodoo looks, or I mean doll. We won't let people know that one of your boobs popped because all of those voodoo needles you carry around when you get some flshbulb moment, gotta work fast or it's poof.
Then you pretend to protray that life is better without me, then it changes and your misreable without me and you come running back to me wanting to renew our pretend vows. I've changed into clean clothes and shaved my pretend beard and stach just for that one romantic night. Then I find you drinking way to much and we decide we should go on Celebrity detox, lov our Drew, your problem is botox, salaine, aaaand wine and mine got so bad I crushed my crystals and you can only imagine what I did then, the problem is now I'm stealing for my new fix of crystals and can't find and from my nonfamous friends. OK it's getting late, we'll finish writing or new plans tomorrow when we wake up in the afternoon. We need to add the toxic friends and family, dogs and that kid next door, and don't forget they were all jealous of us and our only true love in the universe. Why didn't they just let us take charge of the Hills in the first place, darn that LC she ruins everything for us and why do people have to like and respect her so much. Oh Spencer stop stomping your foot....more tomorrow.

How much money can we make off this fake scam I mean script or can I say show honey? The people will really by this one.

sjm55

Dawn at #5.....I'm still cracking up at what you said about your dog! Too funny. :D

tabloidburn

@abe: she probably can't go anywhere cuz she doesn't match her own passport anymore.

actually, there's no way to tell which face expression that's supposed to be...like...bland?

about 'giving her a break': she was the one going all over the place presenting her 'new look' that she wanted herself. i don't remember anyone forcing her to go through all those procedures and then going public with that. plus, i believe that the surgeon informed her about possible 'side effects', like losing her mimics and all...and she still walks around talkin' about how she wants her boobs 'size h'. ppl are just being honest saying she looked better before all that (my opinion, too). what does she expect? pity for being stupid? d'ooohhh...

and yes, totally staged. and not well, either.

Joel

I'm so cracked up over penny_d's comments that I can't think of anything to say, other than SHAM. Not shame, SHAM.

Sharon

HEIDI'S MARRIAGE STARTED OUT AS A SCAM IT GOES HAND AND HAND WITH HER FAKE DIVORCE IS THERE ANYTHING REAL ABOUT HEIDI LETS SEE THE MARRIAGE (FAKE) THE DIVORCE(FAKE) HER (FAKE AS HELL) PLEASE AINT HER 15 MINUTES OF FAME OVER YET SHE HAS PROVEN THERE IS NOT ONE THING SHE WONT DO TO BE ON TV MAYBE CELEBERITY REHAB WOULD BE THE BEST PLACE FOR HER THATS THE ONLY THING I WOULD HALF WAY BELIEVE