Lindsay Lohan: 'I Don't Do Drugs'

6/2/2010 8:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan boldly proclaimed in 2007, "I don't do drugs" ... even though her urine told a very different story.

0602_lindsay_lohan_doc_launch_EX3

TMZ has obtained a statement Lindsay wrote in connection with her 2007 arrest for driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol, following a wild chase on Pacific Coast Highway.

As we just reported, according to the police report, Lindsay's urine showed the presence of cocaine.

And cops say they found a small amount of cocaine in Lindsay's pants pocket, but Lindsay had an explanation for the police:  "I am wearing a pair of borrowed jeans from a friend/assistant ... She wore a pair of my jeans ..."

Lindsay also said, "I am sober.  Promises in Malibu, CA, I left 2 wks ago or so & completed my stay & am & will continue to be drug free."

And Lindsay goes on:  "[the assistant] and her boyfriend currently use & may have set me up."

Lindsay ends her statement with these words, "I don't do drugs.  Thank you God bless."

Baker

I'm so sick of LL saying she's been set up. That excuse is getting very old.

kate

TMZ why are you bringing up something from 2007??? Why do you have it out for Lindsay Lohan??? She has been through enough please leave her alone and let her get her life back on track.

Nicole

I don't know if this behaviour is allowed but it is extremely unprofessional to leak handwritten statements that a defendant wrote about their legal issues.

Pound Sand

I saw some of I Know Who Killed Me last night and it.........sucked so bad! Why are we still talking about this loser! Maybe we could plug the hole with her!

Hussie

Adderall to wake up, Ambien to come down...Both chased with Red Bull and cigarettes...Can't be a healthy combination by any standards...

Just because your DRUGS are prescribed by QUACK Hollywood leech Dr's, in no way means that YOU aren't a DRUGGIE...

xd

CHRIST, LEAVE HER ALONE! THAT WAS YEARS AGO. SHORT ON CELEBRITY DIRT TODAY? YOU S***BAGS PISS ME OFF!

ó|ó

Lindsay clearly has to be even more effed up than we see. Because her words are the words of a longtime addict where reality is as far away as sobriety. Addicts seriously believe everything is everyone elses fault. Lindsay may even have believed her own lies were the truth, it is just addict excuses, blame everyone else, and continue the addictions, because you are not responsible for the addictions, she is a total victim of cir***stance, and other people are the causes of the cir***stances, talk about leaving life in he hands of everyone else, ''if only daddy would be nice'', ''if only the dealer would not give me drugs'', ''if only people would leave me alone'', ''if only me me me me me NOT MY FAULT . IT's YOUR FAULT!! That's an addict. Even seeing the addiction as not a problem, even being proud of the addiction and how well she copes with it. She is very far gone away from reality, because this seems to be Lindsay.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

If Blohan is NOT on drugs, then I don't breath air! Sums it up, doesn't it?

buckeye

you go lilo,,

Chuck

No she doesn't do drugs...she abuses them.

RDJ

So I'm guessing that cocaine just jumped up your nose...you ****ing whore.

campy

Go get some more teeth pulled for some more pain medication little Ms. Promises princess of the year. Blech.

jb

Man what is with you guys?? Its clearly not her fault(it never is) She was set-up once again. Tmz is " Jus a bnch a jelis haterz"

Artist

What the **** is TMZ's obsession with this D list actress? This guy, Joran van der Sloot, just killed another girl and there's nothing here about it. I had no idea who Lindsey Lohan even was until I came to this website.

Julie

Must be a slow gossip day. As the other guy said, thankx tmzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments