Lindsay Lohan: 'I Don't Do Drugs'

6/2/2010 8:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan boldly proclaimed in 2007, "I don't do drugs" ... even though her urine told a very different story.

0602_lindsay_lohan_doc_launch_EX3

TMZ has obtained a statement Lindsay wrote in connection with her 2007 arrest for driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol, following a wild chase on Pacific Coast Highway.

As we just reported, according to the police report, Lindsay's urine showed the presence of cocaine.

And cops say they found a small amount of cocaine in Lindsay's pants pocket, but Lindsay had an explanation for the police:  "I am wearing a pair of borrowed jeans from a friend/assistant ... She wore a pair of my jeans ..."

Lindsay also said, "I am sober.  Promises in Malibu, CA, I left 2 wks ago or so & completed my stay & am & will continue to be drug free."

And Lindsay goes on:  "[the assistant] and her boyfriend currently use & may have set me up."

Lindsay ends her statement with these words, "I don't do drugs.  Thank you God bless."

Donna

I'm sure happy I'm not famous. Whether or not a person does drugs or not or drinks , parties ...whatever, it's pathietic that the media can get their hands on personal items that are hand written and all the other crap TMZ always prints & the other media they can get on a person. I know your personal life is out the window with fame & a personal choice, but come on, is there no privacy in the USA???

Sandy

File that under A_HOLE as it IS in her genes-
She just got the wrong ones mixed up.
The apple doesnt fall far from the tree- Im just Sayin......

Also sober is as sober does- and What does she do????
Yup-thought so.....

Tamara

My 9 year old daughter has better handwriting than that girl. Was she drunk when she wrote that??? She needs some serious help

Cassie

WHY ARE YOU DREDGING UP THISOLD STORY? IS IT BECAUSE SHE HAS BEEN RELATIVELY QUIET THIS PAST WEEK AND YOU CAN'T FIND ANY CURRENT DIRT ON HER? I THINK YOUR TREATMENT OF THIS YOUNG GIRL IS VERY UNFAIR AND DOWNRIGHT CRUEL-IT'S AS THOUGH SHE IS NEVER ALLOWED TO CHANGE, DO RIGHT, SHE MUST ALWAYS BE REMINDED OF HER PAST.

beachkid

A load of denied. Bulls.

ARod

I have always loved hearing the "it's not my pants excuse". I've heard this from some of the biggest drug addicts. It always brings a good laugh. Seriously, Lindsay is so addicted to drugs that I believe she intentionally had her dental appointment so she could get legally high and not have to worry about those dirty drug tests. It's sad that everyone around her seems to be enablers.

kil

I would have forgiven her horrible plastic surgery, her drug addictions, her stints in rehab, and her lack of class had she had she! shown some regret or maybe some remorse or guilt for her actions. We as the public do in all honesty make or break hllyweirds careers.

sirrah

Lindsay does drugs like other people drink water- 'running out of the fawcet'

or more accurately-she does drugs like BP spills oil into the gulf-eother way what you have is a serious case of denial and 'problem avoidance' which eventually leads to toxicicity and then death- cool!

Prince Eugene von Saxe-Coburg-Gotha

Look at her handwriting... It's crazy and all over the place... She was clearly drunk or drugged when she wrote that statement. Even though I'm surprised the spelling and grammar is actually very good, the handwriting style itself is very uneven and imbalanced. She was clearly on something when writing this.

kay

What a ridiculous statement! The first step to recovery is to admit your problem. Looks like this poor girl is far from that point. She needs to break away, SERIOUSLY, from her dysfunctional parents and her other enablers who continually do her more harm than good. Since her career is dead, she should leave Los Angeles, get sober and surround herself with positive people. This is such a sad story considering she had talent.

Dick Lichtenburg

I don't post comments on TMZ!

Rotten Puppets

From 2007 who cares what she said then. It's pretty obvious she's gone on a coke binge ever since. Stop putting her up on TMZ already why give this talentless hag any more face time than the court dates?

Max

Denial. At least she has the first step down.

ADR

Listen... TMZ is putting this article up on their website because it has to do with the case that she is involved with now. No, LiLo is NOT in a criminal trial now... she is on probation from the case in question. So of course this "new" evidence sheds light on LiLo's character. She habitually lies and makes excuses for herself and others. The Judge should definitely take a look at this especially now that the Judge excused LiLo from taking medication her dentist prescribed. We ALL know what kind of medication dentists prescribe pts who undergo oral surgery like taking out the 8th tooth (wisdom tooth)...
We NEED to set an example for the young children out there that worship this sort of "celebrity"... if it not LiLo, its some other "celebrity" getting a DUI or caught with Meth or Coke... so instead of laughing it off as some big fat joke... actually do something about it. Make her go to Rehab... make her do community service...

Her parents need to wake up too... Dina is SO in denial that her meal ticket could be broken... LiLo could SO turn 180 if she had the proper support although I do believe her parents are scared of her. I imagine LiLo being a very difficult child to raise and prolly got her way A LOT so trying to "parent" now is useless. Although I think Dina needs to step back and get outta LiLo's life and allow herself to hit rock bottom once and for all. Dina being LiLo's manager allows Dina to pick up the pieces LiLo leaves behind. Seem to be a pattern in the family... If ONE parent has an addiction problem most likely one or more of their children will also face addiction issues. Addiction to drugs and alcohol is genetic!!!

Gracie'sMom

She's going to be the next dead celeb we read about if she doesn't get it together. They are dropping like flies these days because of drug addiction and especially mixing drugs. It seems like the only one that will admit she has a problem (or that is at least talking about it publicly) is her dad and he's half a nut job himself! The whole family needs help! Her mom needs to get her own crap together and get through to her daughter that if she doesn't get help, she's gonna die. She's already washed up - at what, 24 or so??? Sad. She USED to be a star, now she's nothing but a tabloid express blip. It's too bad - what a waste! She had so much going for her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments