She's Pippi Longstocking!

6/2/2010 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tami Erin starred in "The New Adventures of Pippi Longstocking" back in 1988.

0603_tami_reveal

oneinatrillion

She's a knockout!!! Gorgeous!! Go to her website www.TamiErin.com.

She is 35 it's on Wiki. I love Pippi!!!!

Harvey2

M.I.L.F. !!!! But.. I agree, she looks considerably older than a 36 yr old should. Stop tanning and minimize the sun exposure.

ruby

OMG!!! I was there when they did the filming. I was an extra in the ice cream fight. That was fun!

mamamiasweetpeaches

I guessed right but only because there were only two 14 year old redheads from my youth: Pippi Longstocking and Kimmy FULL HOUSE Gibler.

By the way, I loved that Pippi Longstocking **** as a kid. try watching it NOW as an adult though! Ugh. What an obnoxious kid that Pippi was! Try watching that movie with a hangover. I dare you!

oneinatrillion

You should see her photos on facebook!!!!

oneinatrillion

You should see her photos on Facebook!!!

anon

uh, HELLO! SHE WAS BORN IN 1959.....

someone needs to go back and learn some elementary math

Risty

She can't be 35 yrs old. I mean do the math. For instance the movie came out in 1988 I was born in 1981. So that meant she would have been 7 when she made this movie. Clearly she isn't a 7 yr old in this movie. She is seriously lying about her age. She isn't 35 and I don't care what wiki or her website says. I hate when 'celebs' lie about their ages. If your over 40 then your over 40 nothing wrong w/ that.

oneinatrillion

It's on many websites her birthday is July 8th, 1974. If only you guys had to post pics of yourself along with your comments so people talk about how you look. LOL ;)

Don't they say any publilcity is good publicity :)

tarantularose

i've seen this girl around town and this pic sucs. harsh makeup for starts and what appears to be a spray tan. she's actually refreshing in person. a natural beauty. very different than most of these plastic girls in hollyweird. she should fire her artist.

dd

Maybe her parents lied about her age so that she could get the part.

Shannon

I'm not sure that picture is even really here. Every picture you find of her on Google, she looks GREAT. The woman in this picture looks about 15-20 years older than the other pictures. http://www.tamierin.com/

Quinnie

Agree with everyone, she looks SOOOOOO old! She's beautiful, but does not look 35.

JerseyPrincess77

I just looked at her recent photo shoot pics on Facebook and she's hot!! That one photo here doesn't do her justice it's grainy and out of focus. She's a natural beauty and I loved her in Pippi Longstocking. Take a look www.TamiErin.com

JerseyPrincess77