Monica vs. Rachel: Who'd You Rather?

6/3/2010 6:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Friends" Courteney Cox, 45, and Jennifer Aniston, 41, hugged it out at an event in L.A. on Tuesday.

Question is ...

amy

both are looking pretty scary

awards

What about both? A double header? Just for old times sake? These ladies are past their prime...

whazup

...jenifer sure looks better than that monkey face with skinny old ladies knees angelina...

kickaboo

Many have tried Jen, many have left her. I'd take the stable one, I have a feeling Jen needs Courteney more then Court ever needed Jennifer. Narcissism isn't cool.

Dan

Courtney... she's a lot cleaner, and hasn't banged half the men in Hollywood... if i was stuck with Jennifer, might as well bring the Valtrex and extra-strength condoms.

Murgatroyd

Some choice! They both look like hags.

Professor Obvious

Why the negativity people? Hags? Come on, you guys must be getting higher quality poon than I am, in my world these two are hotties extraordinaire. It was a tough choice, they're both hot, but I chose Courteney because I like dark hair. But honestly, Jennifer is so hot I'd be happy just to have sex with her purse. Both these chicks are smoken hot. Tough choice.

MP

I can't wait until all the young posters here who bash 40 something people reach that age themselves. Both women are gorgeous!

sunnyroberto

Have any of you seen the recent bikini shots of Aniston?? I guess you haven't, because if you did this poll would be 100% Jennifer.

Hey, she's annoying as hell, and I'm sick of reading about her love life. But she's a babe.

justsaying

I'm one of the guys who dosen't have to bash someone in order to feel good about myself. Actually, I choose Jennifer, but let's face it.....either one would suit me just fine. They are BOTH beautiful.

jaye

Looks like they 'rather' each other.

bobbyozone

i always like courtney better, i'd feel lucky to get a close copy that wasn't married.

Kevin

Both women are gorgeous, but Aniston has got the body that kills. I'd take her anyday....yea, like the offer is being made

ForTMZOnly

WTF ? Does everyone have their beer goggles on or what ? Jennifer is clearly a two-bagger compared to the GORGEOUS Courtney. What anyone sees in Jennifer is beyond my scope of comprehension. She's one of the homeliest broads in Hollywood.

cowbulls

Courtney and it isn't close. A thousand guys can't all be wrong and they all hit it and run like heck. There's something rotten between JA's legs.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments