Ex Mrs. Coleman -- Gary Was No Lindsay Lohan

6/4/2010 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gary Coleman's ex-wife is taking a shot at Lindsay Lohan -- saying Gary was a role model who could have taught Linds a thing or two about Hollywood.

Shannon Price
Shannon Price blabbed about LiLo, Britney Spears, and life in the spotlight during an interview obtained by TMZ -- one she taped just a day after deciding to pull the plug on Gary's life support.

Price says she used to respect Lindsay because, y'know ... "she had red hair" and was in "Parent Trap."

Marie

"I used to respect Lyndsay because she had Red hair" WHAT ? WTF is that. She is not all there. One fry short of a Happy meal. Get help!!

kiddeb

Well I guess red hair and being in the Parent Trap makes you special? Dumb and Dumber! What a dim wit. She killed him and if one person gives her money they are just as stupid!

Eastender

What does LL and BS have to do with her hitting him over the head with a candlestick? Then sitting by to watch him die - not even woman enough to apply pressure to the wound. She makes me want to vomit.

JustMe

Why doesnt TMZ release the interview whole and all at once. Instead of doing these little snip its. She is going to look bad just as bad if its the whole interview or snip its.

Teresa

Is this not the Most IGNORANT twitch on the planet?! PLEASE won't someone shut her up.

Gary, if you're up there, thanks for all of the laughs and smiles you gave me growing up. I loved that show. I know I'm dating myself here, but I truly wish things had turned out for you differently.

jxtr

When I initially heard about her marital woes with Gary Coleman, I used to feel sorry for her. Now, she sounds like a lunatic. Also, I am suspicious of her involvement with his injuries that caused his death.

M

I am going to agree with the majority here and say she is obviously mildly retarded.

Elizabeth

geez Louise!!! Does she KNOW these stars she's slamming (doubt it), or does she just enjoy slamming them? Are her 15 minutes up yet? I, for one, am so over her and her fame whoring!!!

Bree

Wow, what a cokehead. But she doesn't seem like she was ever that smart to begin with. Personally, I think she is a waste of skin.

chrissy

this girl is making a complete fool of herself. What the heck does lindsay or Britney have to do with Garey Coleman? Why would she even compare Britney to Gary ? Britney Spears is a freaking mega star who can not get peace even when going to the freaking restroom, VERY RARELY did a pap follow Gary Coleman around. She respected Lindsay because she was an actor with red hair? That makes no freaking sense that you respect someone just because of them having the same hair color as you do. All she is doing is making a fool of herself and causing even more speculation that she did something wrong, it seems like she is seeking attention/fame from Garys death and it is pathetic

chrissy

Dee

Yeah, that's right TMZ - make it sound like a diss to Lindsay.
Gary didn't act like an ******* and drive like a maniac chasing people or show up in public drunk all the time like Lindsay.
The girl was just making a comment about Gary's lifestyle and to his credit - he was no Lindsay or Britney.

Justine07

She's kind of funny in a crazy way. I wonder how long it'll be till her reality show is announced?

jen

I guess this loon now thinks she's an expert on Hollywood. I hope the District Attorney will look into what went on in that house.

Mike

If Gary would have lived he would have been a vegetable.. then maybe he and his wife would have had something in common. Call the little yellow bus on this bitch!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments