Gary Coleman's Ex -- I Can't Afford His Funeral

6/3/2010 9:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gary Coleman's ex-wife had a passion ... for getting pampered and spending money in Las Vegas -- and now she's begging Gary's fans to help her with his funeral costs.

060210_coleman_wife_video_2
In an interview shot the day after Gary's death -- and obtained by TMZ -- Shannon Price talks an awful lot about money ... bragging that she "bought high-end stuff" during trips to Vegas.

Price also says she's hard up for cash now because Gary couldn't get life insurance -- due to his kidney condition.

dd

Nico you totally said what I wanted to say. She doesn't look like a mentally healthy person. She does seem a little off!

Eagle171

I honestly hope nobody sends this gold-digging tramp ANYTHING. She is nothing more than a media w.h.o.r.e. and quite possibly a cold-blooded murderer. Sick-O.

RIP Gary.

Kathi j

EEEWWWW!!!!Gross!! Why dont you sell some of the high end crap you bought here in Las Vegas? How much you want to bet this trash ends up with some kind of a job on Extra or Inside Edition. Thats what usually happens with this kind of trash

dd

She's already got the death photos for sale...wait for the National Enq. to publish them..

anonymous

I can't believe she didn't even want to drive Gary to the hospital all because she had a "fever". That is so very wrong.

Angelanc

Well (you can thank me later TMZ .. lol) Shannon is an actress .. she met Gary on set of a movie Church Ball. She has a page on the IMDb website: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2925015/.

That's the only movie she has ever done.

Caroline

I didn't think there was anything suspicious about Coleman's death until she started talking. Actually if the doctors felt it was a hopeless situation then I guess everything is okay but her behavior is still strange.

hmmm

She is either guilty or just really heartless. Probably both.

canadasue

OMG! What a money grubbing leech! Are her arms and legs broken? Why can't she do what the rest of us are doing and GET A JOB? No one owes you anything, honey! I am disgusted...

shrimperdan

This woman is dumber than a pound of rocks and has the sensitivity of a snake.
I don't suspect that she killed him but I don't think she cared whether he lived or died. The only person who means anything to her is her.
Sell the car, sell an interview, do what ou need to do to pay for a funeral...then fade to black...stupid, thoughtless bitch.

dd

Thank You Huge Jass I wouldn't be here to post if he had not made it. By the way his girlfriend got mad and ran him over with a hummer. I'm just saying women don't have to resort to this, death is not the answer.

Ted

Maybey instead of throwing money away when it was there, you should have saved some for a rainy-day, such as this!
Last result the county will bury him.

Mychael Helmz

I Have The Benefit/Regret of Living Here In Utah... Thank God I Live Up Here In Park City Which Is The Complete Opposite of What Utah Represents Which Is: Mormonism, Republicans, & Homophobes... Anywayz I've Had The Benefit of Meeting Gary on Several Occasions During The Sundance Film Festival... He Was Always Funny Az Hell & Genuinely Loved Life, Gary Didn't Just Want To Be a Typecast Black Kid on Some Obscure 80's Program, He Really Liked Making People Laugh & Was a Tiny Comedian At Heart. Being In Utah, We Were The 1st To Hear The 911 Calls & I've Heard & Seen a Lot Of Stuff But This 911 Call Makes Me Sick, Especially How She Doesn't Lift a Finger To Help Him In Any Way, Shape or Form... Then Instead Of Helping Him Sit Down She Yells At Him Repeatedly To Sit, She May Not Have Actually Killed Him, But She Sure Az Hell Helped Him Out by Not Helping Out At All... R.I.P Gary Coleman (What U Talkin Bout')

dd

SORRY HUGH.. GOT YOUR NAME WRONG, I was going to wait a month before I made the awful decision, but he came out of the coma in two weeks. 15 minutes was not an option.

shrimperdan

by the way, comment #123 was made by someone who is also dumb as a box of rocks and as sensitive as a snake.
What a totaly ignorant thing to say....racist douche bag.