Jack Osbourne: I Need Protection From That Girl

6/3/2010 8:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jack Osbourne asked a judge to grant a restraining order against the ex-girlfriend accused of keying the reality star's Aston Martin yesterday ... but Jack didn't get the answer he was looking for.

0603_jack_osbourne_EX_Getty
The judge rejected a request that Jack filed in L.A. County Superior Court earlier today -- in which he claimed 24-year-old Niki Cloyd "is apparently in a state of unpredictable rage, and I fear that she intends to do further harm to me or to my property."

In the docs, Jack also claims Niki "went through my telephone text messages, my private computer files, and flew into a rage, destroying property in my home."

As we first reported, Cloyd was arrested after surveillance cameras appeared to show Niki scratching up the $250,000 car at Jack's Hollywood Hills home.

As for why the judge rejected Jack's protection request -- she stated that there was insufficient evidence for a restraining order ... but offered Jack this piece of advice: "Don't allow her in your home."

wendyway31@yahoo.com

What a good looking guy he turned out to be.

Fattythumb

Wow, Jack you pug faced craven dolt.
Scared of a little girl.
What kind of man (or pug) are you.
Fattythumb says you're a sissy...

Fattythumb

Wow, Jack you pug faced craven dolt.
Scared of a little girl.
What kind of man (or pug) are you.
Fattythumb says you're a sissy...

neither of these two sluts

what a wuss...cant handle a woman...always rhought he was GAY!!!!!!

Why doesnt he get his chicken throwing pig mama and vicodin taking ulgee azz sister to beat her azz.....osbournes are all idiots!

hihat

This doofus has a $250,000 Aston? I'm surprised one of us enraged commoners hasn't keyed it long before this...

Jesse James Hater

Jack,
You are a real pice of S H I T.
Oh I almost forgot you are a bigger *****.
Cry baby cry.

trista

So many Jack haters. Why? He is smart to have invested his money (owns his own businesses), cleaned himself off drugs, so he can afford to drive that car. You losers are jelous because you got nothing but a PC, 2 hands, and the "ability" to type with only one. Get a job so you can buy a used Chevy.

Amy

Guaranteed, if this was a woman seeking a restraining order and listed all the items that Jack did, she would definitely get one! These double standards are ridiculous. Woman can be jealous and take it to the next level as much as men. Remember Phil Hartman??? This judge is ridiculous. Give him the restraining order before she really pulls something crazy!

trista

Not an "Honorable" judge. She needs rehab!!

Linda

I guess a video of her keying the car is not enough to say thst she has some issues-domestic violence is not just man on woman - there are many unreported cases of women against men. All should be taken serious.

trista

Sounds like the judge is not so honorable. Maybe she needs to go to rehab.

tokersexchick

Which judge was it? That judge Goldstein doesn't like to give them out.

It's MEEEEE

Bwahh ha ha ha ha!!! OWNED!!
Common sense Jack - if they damage your stuff, don't let em in.

Jack's kinda handsome when he's angry though.

joanne

Jack needs to get his Mother Sharon after this girl. Sharon would put her in her place, don't mess with Sharon's kids!

Jennifer

A restraining order will not stop someone intent on doing you harm. It only helps the police arrest the person... when the police finish their donuts and coffee and decide to show up. My restraining order in a 9mm Glock. Even a crazy person will think twice when looking at the business end of a handgun. "Get off my property or I will kill you" works a lot better than "hey, I have a piece of paper that says you can't be here, so please leave."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments