George Clooney's Batmobile -- Hauled Away

6/6/2010 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Batmobile that George Clooney desperately wants you to forget was brought back from exile a few days ago ... so it could be hauled away to a mystery location in L.A.

0603_batmobile_launch_v3
Of course, the Batmobile -- seen here on a flatbed truck near the Warner Bros. lot in Burbank -- was featured in the 1997 atomic flop "Batman & Robin."

Funny, how not even six flame-throwing exhaust pipes could distract audiences from the nipples on Clooney's Batsuit.

Cartman

The nipple batsuit rocked! LOL

mark

Batman's logo is the tire tread pattern. That's cool

Bee

I love that Clooney said that he killed the Batman franchise after this movie

Dee

he wasnt in batman and robin, val kilmer was

JJR512

Yes, George Clooney WAS in "Batman and Robin".

Val Kilmer was in "Batman Forever". The Robin character was in that movie as well.

Bubba

If people tell me I look like Clooney, I always feel offended. I was already attending school when this guy was still liquid.
To be honest, I don't give a **** about what he desperately wants me to forget.

shimmishimm

it was hauled to the st. angela merici catholic church carnival in brea. lame. i know.

Truth

It wasn't Clooney's fault that movie bombed.

It bombed because a gay director made a gay Batman movie. Bad movie.

Throwback kid

Don't be too hard on Clooney, did anyone see Halle Berry in Catwoman? That movie was even worse and Berry did a lousy job acting in that stinker

David Lane

Its didn't flop it made 237 million. It wasn't by any means a great film but it was hardly a flop.

leafsfan1977

I'm still partial to the 1989 Batmobile. IMO, best version of the car out of ALL the movies.

maria

yeah thats in Burbank ca

Dawn M. Nevills

Sigh. Well, I wish he'd watched more Adam West; but he did go to Darfur, AND he just narrowly escaped a rampaging firecracker, so you really have to give the guy a damned break, for heaven's sakes...Grin. I understand he has an interesting poetry collection, so maybe he'll do some readings about the car sometime soon. Cough.

Luly

I think Elisabetta needs to come clean with George, because she can bet her on life on it, HE WILL FIND OUT! Those close to the Elisabetta and her gentleman friend, say that he is a very handsome young man, from a very prominent family. They are also saying that his family are not very “please” with this so call affair, she will never fit in their social circle. This is why she is not letting George go for now, but at the first chance this young man committs to something more than an affair, she will say bye bye to George. I feel really bad for him, he is really under the impression, the she is madly in love with him. Wake Up George! or at least make sure you get what your paying for!