Dog Whisperer Getting Divorced

6/4/2010 8:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0604_milan_EXTMZ has learned "Dog Whisperer" Cesar Millan is getting divorced.

We've learned his wife, Ilusion, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court.

The couple has been married for 16 years.  They have two kids.

Ilusion is seeking joint custody of their kids, as well as child and spousal support.

She's repped by attorney Lisa Meyers.

Both Cesar and Ilusion say they "remain caring friends and are fully committed to the co-parenting of our two boys."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Me

hmmmm... I winder if he is interested in a Canadian single mother with a German Shepherd... ;-)

Eisnor12

What a bitch!........ get it.

Carl

Wonder if Cesar is actually gay. He gives off that vibe.

two cents

Oh NO!! Say it ain't so! If they can't make it, what chance do the rest of us have?

Good God Cesar, lay off the teeth whitener. You look like Ross in an episode of friends. Blinding! You look ridiculous. LOL

Dog Screamer

Does that mean he's going to have to rename the Ilusion dog collar he named after his wife? What will he call it now?

Horndog

Is that the guy who was on South Park?

tlm

Probably she didn't like to do it doggy-style.

two cents

Is there a Marriage Whisperer in the house?? =)

I'm a big fan of Cesar's though. He is adorable. I always thought it strange that he (an "8") married someone who's more like a "6".

Professor Obvious

Two thirds of all divorce filings are done by the wife. This tells us that women are really horrible. Or, perhaps this tells us that men are really horrible. You can make up your own mind.

Me

Professor Obvious, I don't think men OR women are really horrible. I just think it is too easy to call it quits on a marriage and get a divorce. It is easier to NOT work on things and walk away. I also think most people don't take marriage vows quite as seriously as they should be taken. (just my opinion)

Pamela

That's a shame. I wish them the best and mostly for the kids. The children are the true victims of divorce. I think he's some nice eye candy too.

Physical Graffiti

Cesar! I'm available!!!

jo

@Pamela#12...I agree on both points. Always thought he was good looking and always thought he and his wife would be two of the exceptions. My heart goes out to kids.

hehe

shh.. shh... guess that didnt work on her? lol

Saddened

Did Cesar leave Ilusion for some bitch? (Pun intended)

But for real....NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I love Ilusion & the kids!!! But get that money, Ilusion! You are a BIG reason why Cesar became so successful.

NOTE TO Cesar: You haven't been the same since Daddy died.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments