Dog Whisperer Getting Divorced

6/4/2010 8:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0604_milan_EXTMZ has learned "Dog Whisperer" Cesar Millan is getting divorced.

We've learned his wife, Ilusion, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court.

The couple has been married for 16 years.  They have two kids.

Ilusion is seeking joint custody of their kids, as well as child and spousal support.

She's repped by attorney Lisa Meyers.

Both Cesar and Ilusion say they "remain caring friends and are fully committed to the co-parenting of our two boys."

okerry

Sadly, I'm not surprised by this. Cesar was always waayyy too flirty and touch-feely with the female clients. His wife always seemed marginalized and ignored. Too bad for the boys - I'm sure they are devastated.

Diana

I love you Cesar!! everybody in America and Mexico love you, you are great and refreshing! Good luck!

Bobbie

Yup - Is there a marriage whisperer in the house. My vet said he read Cesar is involved with a hot young starlet. And I thought he was the real deal husband. Ohhhhh.......the sisters are not happy about this.

Cindy

Well I´m a dog lover, 26yrs, blonde,slender shape & available!!!

flora68

Poor Cesar:{ I really feel for him-losing Daddy (the perfect dog) to cancer and then his marriage. This season he's been looking like someone took all the wind out of his sails, bless his heart.I hope things get better for him...his advice has helped SO much with our dog Claude the Blue Lacy, now a "calm, submissive, very happy pack member".

kathie

Cesar's wife seemed like she did not have permission to talk whenever she appeared on the show. I wondered about their marriage when she would not speak or hardly speak.

GGLENDA

i hAVE A SWEET BOSTON BULL TERRIER THAT THINKS SHE IS THE QUEEN! HOW DO I STOP THIS?

rick

Maybe she just got tired of his ..."tap from around the back, to get her attention"! hehehehe!

Alexis

Illusion,
It took you and Cesar 16 years to finally come to the decision to get a divorce. Thats a long time. Think before you do that!

Get a grip

Sick to death of hearing how ceaser is cruel to dogs!!!!!!! Wtf show r you guys watching??????? Get a grip, ya either stupid, jealous or some crazy animal lover that don't think they need rules and boundaries! His touches are no more powerful than a firm pat that many if not all dog owners give their dogs daily! We av a lovely calm happy loving dog thanks to us watching his show!

Peaceful

I want to know if Cesar do Appearances ?

Charan

Actually marriage should last a life time. But sometimes problems just can't be avoided. I just wish all the best for Cesar and the dog whisperer show is one of a kind. I just love it and Cesar too.

B

Yeaaah. He has one earring in his ear in that picture. C'mon, guys. It's not that hard.

Frank Meier

Don't missunderstand me, he seems to be a nice guy, but I am nerved to get pushed to watch his unimportant show.

I am extremly annoyed to get nearly every 15 minutes in national geographics (Thailand) an advertising to watch his show. His gay look (Michael Jackson was married too and had kids) and everyhting on him makes me just feel uncomfortable. That his wife filled the divorce after 16 years is no surprise for me. How many times they had intimate contact? 2 times only for the kids? And each of them lived their own life? He is in my opinion definitifely gay.

How I know this? I am gay too, and when he appears on the screen all my senses give alarm. I would never act like him, but my senses are usually very correct.

But this is not the reason of being annoyed. I have the feeling that national geographic try to force me to watch his show. I know how to handle dogs myself and don't need an wannabe smart to tell me this.

I am sure that millions of people are pissed off like me to see his face! I hope that he disappear soon from the screens.

I see him like "dog - the bounty hunter", even this man here is not a murderer like dog, this low level s***.

still nice greetings
Frank M.

PS.:
Another problem is this Mike Rowe "Dirty Jobs" Show. They bring always advertisings from dirty toilets and other disgusting things. I don't care that he seems to be sick in his brain and would do anything to become a tv show, but I care that they bring always advertisings, and at midday time when I eat is it really not nice to see this ...

Something is wrong with all the new shows. Monster hunt - Dirty jobs - Men vs. Wild - Dog, the bounty hunter - and so on and on ...

Only shows for people who like to see extreme things, mostly disgusting. What is with the normal people who don't like to look in dirty toilets, who don't like to see a person who is eating an ****roach and all this other disgusting behaviours in the new shows? The new producers must be sick ...

Frank Meier

I have to upgrade my comment from before.

AQfter I read some webpages about this criminal "Cesar Milan" I am total disgusted what he does with dogs. He is just a piece of **** and belongs in the category of "Dog - The Bounty Hunter".