Dog Whisperer Getting Divorced

6/4/2010 8:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0604_milan_EXTMZ has learned "Dog Whisperer" Cesar Millan is getting divorced.

We've learned his wife, Ilusion, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court.

The couple has been married for 16 years.  They have two kids.

Ilusion is seeking joint custody of their kids, as well as child and spousal support.

She's repped by attorney Lisa Meyers.

Both Cesar and Ilusion say they "remain caring friends and are fully committed to the co-parenting of our two boys."

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Frank Meier

I have to upgrade my comment from before.

AQfter I read some webpages about this criminal "Cesar Milan" I am total disgusted what he does with dogs. He is just a piece of **** and belongs in the category of "Dog - The Bounty Hunter".

des

I hate pitbulls, heres why www.pitbullsaredangerous.webs.com

Carol

I;m stunned! I;m also really sorry to read about the problems Ceaser and his wife are having. They make a cute couple and seem to work good together. I could tell you a lot about x-alcoholics,I was married to one! Ceaser has helped a lot of people,including me with my Granddaughters dogs. she said she wished that every one that entered her house would do it like me, plus we've had experiences with unfriendly dogs we were able to handle because of watching the DW so much. I wish everybody would follow his teachings.Thank you Ceaser, and hope you can get it together and come back to keep on drilling it in our heads.

Julianna

I think He is so handsome! Ceasar , give me a call!! I have a cute 2 year old English Bulldog who needs you!!

ama

well i still like to know more i love him and his show and still a supporter :)

Jason

What is wrong with you people?

JayJay

He is so gay I can smell him thru the computer screen

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8