« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ex-NASCAR Driver's

This Time for Meth

6/4/2010 8:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0604_jimmy_neal_EXNew day, new arrest for former NASCAR driver Jimmy Neal -- who was busted in Orange County, CA today for alleged drug possession ... it's his third arrest in less than a month.

This mug shot is actually from Neal's last arrest -- on Monday for attempted rape. Cops tell us Neal just bonded out of jail for that last night.

According to the Orange County Sheriff's Department, today's arrest came after Neal's bail bondsman allegedly observed him in a motel with methamphetamine and narcotic paraphenalia.

The bail bondsman alerted police, and Neal was picked up -- again -- for possession.

Neal's second arrest also came hours after getting out of jail for his first arrest -- for speeding ... way back on May 18th.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Pink Froyd

"3. Why do you insist trying to tie this guy to NASCAR?? He was never a top division driver, he drove at short tracks in the Southern California area years ago. He ran ONE what is now Nationwide Series race at Ontario Motor Speedway (that tells you right there how long ago it was), his 'championship' came from Ascot park in Gardena, which has been gone for over 30 years! I don't know why you keep tying this loser to NASCAR."

Posted at 5:18 PM on Jun 4, 2010 by John

GOOD POINT, and VERY GOOD POST.

justsaying

I smell probation and 200 hours of community service. NO....WAIT!....IT WAS METH..........50 HOURS COMMUNITY SERVICE!!!

justsaying

I smell probation and 200 hours of community service.

nastynorm

A BIG KID.

fro

You can take a man out of the trailer, but you can't take the trash out of the man.

Trish

@@@@TMZ We need your help on celebrities stepping up to the plate! No one is talking about the "Gulf Disaster." Not "one" celebrity! Where is the concerts and aid? This is in our back yard. I'm in Vegas and I want help for these people.

Laura

Looks more like a rapist than a tweeker to me. Where's your gray skin and pick marks? Go to jail, do not pass GOOOOoooooooo!!!!!! Go Go SpeedRacer!! GOOOOooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {Yep, I'm Really bored}

beau

Just shoot his ugly Meth A$$

Steve James

Jimmy Neal was arrested at the Casablanca Best Western in San Clemente, he came in saying that a women couldn't be governor and that he was running for office after such comments I over heard him tell employees to Google him, they soon realized that he was a danger to their guests. Two undercover police officers came to detain Jimmy and the staff insured the safety of their clients. It is a good thing the Hotel has employees that care about their customers safety. I am glad as a customer of this establishment that they care for my safety I would recommend anyone planning to stay in San Clemente to visit this hotel. They are sure to keep their customers safe and did a great job of handling the situation. Good luck running for governor in jail moron!

get a life ho

another accurate headline by TMZ (yawn ,eye roll , burp )

BigCountry

John

28. Being someone that works in NASCAR, finds it unacceptable trying to tie this guy to us!! He is not a NASCAR car driver nor has he ever been. Just because a track is owned by NASCAR, doesn't make people that race their NASCAR DRIVERS....

Posted at 6:15 AM on Jun 5, 2010 by BigCountry

This is just more of the media distorting the facts, all the local channels in LA are running with the NASCAR DRIVER story. I ran a few warm up laps at the old Mesa Marin raceway (a NASCAR track) in an old street stock, so I guess to the media, I would be a NASCAR driver!

FRESH

I WAS JUST LOCKED UP AND RAN INTO HIM ON MY WAY TO COURT. IT WAS JUST ME AND HIM IN THE SHERIFF VAN AND HE TOLD ME ABOUT THE INCIDENT ABOUT THE RAPE AND SAID HE NEVER RAPED HER. SHE WAS REALLY DRUNK AND HIGH ON METH AND CRAZY OUT OF HER MINE! IM NOT B.S ING YOU GUY. JUST LETTING U KNO SOME 411 KEEP UP THE FRESHNESS, IM FROM ORANGE COUNTY FOUNTAIN VALLEY, J.g FRESH.

Kellene turner

Where is he now? Child actor James bond III, movies he played in school days, go tell it on the mountain, wrote the movie def by temptation in 1990

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2