Gary Coleman Funeral On Ice

6/4/2010 2:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gary ColemanGary Coleman will not be buried this weekend ... because of a family feud.

A staffer at the mortuary that is holding Gary's remains tells TMZ all plans have been put on hold.

Shielia Erickson, the rep for Gary's ex-wife, tells us Shannon Price is fighting with Gary's parents, so the funeral can't go forward.

Shielia claims Shannon is the executor of Gary's will and has the power to make all decisions regarding the funeral and Gary's estate.

Gary's parents beg to differ.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Paula

Let the games, begin! Now it's getting juicy! I hope that Coleman's parents...mop the floor, with this b***h!

Mulholland Drive

Damn sad. Todd needs to come out now with his bombshell. I hope he's at TMZ right now talking to you guys.

brenda

This just keeps getting better and better. I sniff a movie-of-the-week being speculated over this.

dd

I hope this doesn't turn into another Anna Nichole Smith buriel fiasco.

riottgirl

This is horrible! Shame on his parents!

dd

I hope this doesn't turn into another Anna Nichole Smith buriel fiasco.

Caroline

I don't know what kind of relationship Coleman had with his parents but the ex-wife's behavior has been strange and inappropriate.

Jesse James Hater

What a love story.
Even in death Shannon whats to take care of everything for her Gary
What a loving wife.

Nikki

She has no rights she is not his wife no more.

Paula

Judging from the odd things that I have been reading about this woman, over the past few days...I wouldn't advise her to engage in a pis---g contest, with the Coleman family! When engaging in legal matters, it behooves people to enter the fray...with CLEAN hands! With the whispers that I've heard, she might have more-than-a-little "dirt", available to her opposition...which can easily be thrown in her face, and damaging her right to be Coleman's "executor", or anything other than, perhaps...the facilitator of his death.

Mindy MacReady

And I have heard rumors that there are plans for rapper JEW FRIZZLE to rap Elton John's "Candle in the Wind" at the funeral.

GatorMom

Shannon has already showed her ultimate tacky side, she should just do the right thing here to save face.

215girl

What does his will say?

215girl

What does his will say? I know if I hadnt spoken to my parents in ages I wouldnt want them to have authority over where I was buried at. Hopefully he has a will.

DaBrat63

Makes one wonder if he just forgot to do his legal paperwork after the divorce? Poor guy!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments