Jack Osbourne's Ex -- Pretty, Dangerous?

6/4/2010 6:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jack Osbourne's 24-year-old ex-girlfriend Niki Cloyd -- the one who allegedly keyed the hell out of his Aston Martin -- finally surfaced in L.A. today where she proved one very important fact ... she's hot.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
As TMZ first reported, Jack filed documents in L.A. County Superior Court yesterday in an effort to get a restraining order against Cloyd ... but the judge ultimately rejected his request.

He might be the only person who wants to keep Niki away.

JJ

Jack is a first class jerk off; Thank God his parents are rich & famous or he'd be parking cars at a drive-in.

What a tool.

DoMaJoReMc

Just goes to show ya....looks ARE NOT everything!

Phreaky

Pretty girls can be just as crazy and psychotic as anyone. It's kind of sad that people are deemed "hot" just because they are thin. I mean, what else could you possibly be basing your claim on? You can only see her forehead, cheeks, chin, and neck here.

Rebecca

Stalking is a crime and is really not a laughing matter. Just because she is a female commiting this kind of crime against a male doesn't make it any less of a crime. I've been through this exact same thing before (stalking w/ keying of a vehicle). I think your comments about her being "hot" and noone else wanting to keep her away are sick. Her actions prove she has some major psychological issues that shouldn't be laughed about. I'm sure Jack isn't laughing.

KillianK

What is she doing with that geek? If I was him I would thank my higher power for dropping her in my lap. That whole family is bat **** crazy. I see the fruit doesn't fall too far from the tree.

please

Women that act psyco scare me, no thanks.

wasted days and wasted nights

Girlfriend was just getting herself a lil' publicity, nothing wrong with that. Besides, one quick trip to Earl Sheib will make that car sparkle like a '63 Falcon.

twister

And WHY was she with Jack Osborn?

Dan

Yummmy.... Jack had this? What an undeserving SOB!!

awards

Nice! Apparently will date anyone! Move her up the food chain and give her a pearl necklace!

Mo

When you're that rich looks don't matter... you pay hot chicks to leave you alone.

Uh

As usual, the TMZ staff exaggerates a story all to hell, most the readers predictably act with a "riot" mentality, and then the real facts slowly emerge, and once again leaving nothing but hot air. Come on TMZ..you used to be entertaining albeit without substance but now are becoming an irritant akin to a violent skin rash.

Mo

Comment 4.

If Jack can afford an Aston or a restraining order, let him pay for the psychiatric bill. This is just an old fashioned domestic dispute, she just knew where to hurt him the most. Yeah it was wrong, but a restraining order is excessive before he opened communication.

Hussie

"Hot" means nothing when one is PSYCHO...

Hussie

I mean really...

"Yes, Your Honor, she butchered him while he slept, but look at her. She's hot!"...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments