Legal Fight Brewing in Jackson House

6/4/2010 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned four of Katherine Jackson's grandchildren will be moving from her house this month, and the mother of the kids has lawyered up for a fight.

Katherine Jackson
TMZ broke the story ... Katherine told Alejandra Jackson -- who had been living at the Jackson family compound in Encino with her kids, Jaafar, Jermajesty, Donte and Randy, Jr. -- that her brood had to move out, because Katherine had her hands full just watching over Michael Jackson's 3 kids.

Katherine is allowing Alejandra and her kids to move into a nearby condo owned by the Jackson family, but Alejandra is pissed. Katherine is in Indiana until June 10. We're told when Katherine comes back, Alejandra has to move.

But it's not going to be that easy. We've learned Alejandra has hired Trope & Trope, a powerful law firm, to negotiate a separation agreement of sorts. We're told Alejandra wants some assurance that her family will be financially protected if she moves. As a result, she may challenge the move or negotiate a separation package -- which would include a place where she and her kids will live (not necessarily the condo) and what financial support she gets.

Alejandra has gone after Jermaine in the past for failing to pay child support -- and now that she's being forced to move, the money battle has been reignited. Jermaine is the father of two of the kids and Randy is the father of the other two children.

Katherine asked Alejandra to move after the stun gun incident. TMZ broke the story that Jaafar ordered a stun gun online and was playing with it at the house -- something that triggered an investigation by the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services.

0604_JACKSON_FAMILY_300

Cher

This Heartbreak Hotel - Pt. 5...
-#414: Hey Mymjj--I know how much the Jackson family means to you but unfortunately, they did NOT own Hayvenhurst after '93, as Michael had to bail them out to stave off creditors. Seems Ol' Joe and Katherine took up front money for another Jackson reunion concert that never happened, and so they wouldn't lose Hayvenhurst, they sold 50% to Michael in '83, then in '93, Joe sold Michael his remaining 25% and Katherine sold hers to LaToya at first but then got it back and sold it to Michael in '97...WHEW!!!
So the Estate does own the title. Of course, Michael loved his family, but the save of Hayvenhurst was primarily for KATHERINE as she is the only one who still has emotional ties to it, IMO. I think Catfish Joe could care less since he primarily resides in Vegas, but I'm sure it stokes his ego to know that he can jet between 2 homes/women at will...EWWW!
One thing I disagree on, I think Michael would care a heck of a lot if he knew MJ3 was going to be subjected to the craziness going on under that roof right now. These stories alone confirm to me that there is NO WAY Michael would've faked his death. Imagine as a parent, seeing your child going through this ordeal, not knowing what's really happening behind closed doors and not being to do anything about it because you're 'dead'....
-BTW: Sorry, but there is NO defense of what Jermy did to Michael in "Word to the badd". And I've heard numerous reasons for it but this one is the worst. If my siblings, younger or older, did that to me, I may be irritated but not enough to call them out on a national recording. Do you realize the time he invested in that recording? Must have really had some had pent up to be able to do that. From what I've heard, all the top execs in the industry advised him not to release this record but he wouldn't listen...and the rest is history...like his career.
All he had to do is tell Michael off when he finally did see him, the public had no right to even know what went on--they were FAMILY.
This is what I'm talking about with the Jacksons--all of them with possibly the exception of Jackie and Tito seem to have NO FILTER when it comes to talking negatively about their own family members to the press. I personally still think that LaToya fiasco during the '93 allegations had something to do with her being mad at Michael avoiding her. These people don't seem to realize he didn't have time for their nonsense, he was focused on the BIG PICTURE. He was a GENIUS and was the pioneer and driver of the gifts God gave him so he didn't have the luxury of being available for every minor triviality like they were.
I know they were his siblings and a Prophet is never accepted in his own country, but the crux of their issues with understanding him is their failure to realize Michael's importance to the music industry...and the WORLD, for that matter...
-#419: Great post MJfan4life! Since you brought up Janet, let me say that I have my issues with her lately, but I don't think she's hard hearted. However, my impression of her is she's very focused and won't give an inch from what she decides to do. One example you can see if you have a copy of "Rhythm Nation" DVD is where her ex-Rene, the choreographer and the director are all running circles to make sure Janet approves of what they're shooting. There were times when they tried to convince her that something was ok and she didn't say a word, but just stood there until they realized she wanted to redo the scene (I experienced this same thing with her in person, btw.)
Bottom line, the fact is, Janet wasn't considered the Breadwinner of the family since she was 11 yrs. old, Michael was. Of course, she brought money into the family pot with her early acting career, but by then, Michael had already evolved to the next level of family breadwinner--as MEGA-STAR ICON....
-#437: Kudos BusyLady!--Gon' Girl!! Michael knows he was wrong for not marrying me--'RTT'...Ah well, his lost..."The Girl that got away"...DAG-GONNIT...Heheheee!!!!
No Peace till Justice!
MICHAEL--IL.O.V.E.U4EVER and MISS-U-SO-MUCH!!!!

marson

Michael was afraid to get married and this woman is why. Alejandra came to the Encino house nearly 20 years ago telling young innocent Randy she was homeless. He talked his mom into taking her in, and because of her beauty and his inexperience he was seduced. Then she was pregnant and he married her. Then she was pregnant again. He later found out he wasn't legally married to her because she was married to another guy who helped her get a green card. He washed his hands of her not his kids. He found out she had told him many many lies. Then later she seduced Jermaine who never had alot of control when it came to women. They were his weakness. He had a kid by her, and married her, and had another kid, and found out she did the same thing to him as she did to Randy. Randy's kids are grown and he no longer has to pay child support, but I am sure he helps them when they need it. He loves his kids. The reason the kids lived with Katherine is because this woman has never worked. The Jacksons have taken care of the kids in every way. The feed, house, clothe, take care of, educate ect the kids. They stayed with Katherine because they don't trust her to take care of the kids. So they kept her there to watch over the kids because they loved them and wanted them to be safe and fed and more. Jermaine does pay child support, but Alejandra lies and says he doesn't. She gets more money out of Katherine that way. Alejandra likes to go on the internet and tell lies about the family. She has caused a multitude of problems, and they let her stay because they all love the kids. The house belongs to the estate now. Michael was paying for it. It's a shame everyone is so quick to blame this family for this stuff instead of realizing this family has been dealing with a real life golddigger, and she holds them hostage because they love these kids. SHE wants a written promise of CASH before she moves out because she don't want to have to work. She needs cash for living expenses. Free housing ain't enough. She had these kids to cement her spot in the Jackson household for the rest of her days. Jermaine's child support is $3 thousand dollars a month. Maybe it ain't enough. Some judge needs to tell this woman if she don't get a job he's going to give those kids to Jermaine. Jermaine has tried to get them before. The men are not always the villian!

bunny

You're a 'dark horse', Cher...didn't know you'd worked with Janet.
You work in the music industry? Please tell us more. Always love reading your posts.

stinky mcgee

Cousin Brothers?
"I'M MY OWN GRANDPA"

Many, many years ago when I was just twenty-three,

I was married to a widow, she was pretty as could be.

This widow had a grown-up daughter who had hair of red

And my father fell in Love with her. Soon they too were wed.

This made my dad my son-in-law--changed my very life!

My daughter was my mother because she was my father's wife!

To complicate the matter even though it brought me joy,

I soon became the father of a bouncing baby boy.

My little baby he then became a brother-in-law to Dad.

Well, that made him my uncle--made me very sad!

Because if he was my uncle then he also was a brother

To the widow's grown-up daughter, who, of course, was my stepmother.

CHORUS

My father's wife then had a son who kept them on the run.

And, of course, he became my grandchild because he was my daughter's son.

My wife is now my mother's mother and this makes me blue

Because although she is my wife, she's my grandmother too!

CHORUS

Now if my wife is my grandmother, well, then I am her grandchild,

And every time that I think about this, it nearly drives me wild!

Because now I have become the strangest case that you ever saw

As husband of my grandmother, I�m� my own grandpa!

CHORUS:

I'm my own grandpa! I'm my own grandpa!

It sounds funny, I know, but it really is so!

Oh, I'm my own grandpa!

TheBusyLady

Michael would have been married, if he had met the right woman. He was just like any other man, with the same needs and desires. Having sex with someone is one thing, desiring them as a permanent mate is another. After being burned the way he was, with his first marriage, he was cautious, but he should have seen that coming with her. His relationship with her was built on a foundation of adultery, and the break up of a family. So, he should have been prepared for what happened. It was doomed right from the start.

I believe that Michael would have married the right woman, if he had met her. But, this time, he needed to do it the right way, and stay away from married women. Trying to build a positive relationship with negative energy, usually leads to failure. There are Spiritual laws in our universe that cannot be ignored, if we want positive results.

Michael just needed to meet the right woman, and build a relationship on a positive foundation. His whole life would have been different, with the right woman.

Grump

Guest... Porque la pregunta? Pero por las dudas, no me cambio el nombre, ni estoy con estupidos commentarios como muchos aqui que quieren cambiar su nombre para confundir a todos. Gracias por el espanol pero cuernos porque ahora se que sigues con lo mismo, cambiando idiomas y nombres.

Ahora dejar de molestar. Adios Amigo!

Please refrain asking me questions in Spanish, I prefer English.

Grump

In respone to: Posted at 2:58 AM on Jun 6, 2010 by Cher

Hey there Cher-

True she probably wouldn't care if the estate kicks her out but then again she hasn't really known the outer world and living on her own. I'm sure all she wants is some kind of financial security from KJ. It's possible like some post here wrote that KJ did take on the responsibilty to financially support Alejandra and her kids. Question is can KJ make any kind of settlement with her b/c when KJ passes that money that KJ is now receiving from the estate is going to exhaust. Wonder if Alejandra will just ask for some kind of pay out?

As far as Joe, I was wondering what ever happened to him as far as his part of the estate $. Wonder if he will get the go ahead for the museum?

What a mess and I guess Alejandra played her cards well as far as having all those kids and living there w/Katherine but Alejandra slipped when she didn't control her kids or herself when leaking info.

nan

cher
according to mj home movies janet called him and asked if she could use what he had planned for his next move and he let her casue he loved his sister. that was rhythm nation. i think when janet interviews or speaks to people she channels what mj would have done. i think she mimics his attitude , the quiet authority that he had.
i also think her latest haircut is very familiar to me. the last picture i saw she was wearing her hair like mj did in ...have u seen my childhood and the y.a.n.a. girls video.everybody uses mj for their own self promotion
as for the word to the bad song. in the book jackson family values, jermaines then wife or girlfriend, the one that wrote the book was afraid mj was going to throw them out of havenhurst but mj showed up and was very quiet and told jermaine , please dont release that song, my fans wont care what you say about me and your career will be ruined..jermaine was angry and did it anyway
looks like mike was right

nan

as far as joe jackson goes, they have had plenty of years to try and have a jackson museum. i would think this is an odd time for that . i would be concentrating on murrays trial or mj children.
i think the donations are more to letting joe go out and about to promote it, since he isnt getting estate money
if k gets money soon they will have all the money they need for it without selling one belt...

openyun

Michelle

If I were this Alejandra women I would have packed up the minute Michael Jackson passed away, knowing full well that grandmother Katherine would soon have her hands full with his three children. Jermaine, Randy and Alejandra need to get out and raise their own children and let Katherine live in peace raising the grandchildren that don't have any parents!!! How sad!

Missy

455. Where is Alejandra and Randy's daughter Genevieve? Randy has a daughter with Alejandra who is in her teens. Is she going to still at the Estate with the other children?

Posted at 10:39 AM on Jun 7, 2010 by openyun

I have asked the same thing.Harvey never mentions her,Gen is around 19or20 Donte and Randy jr are 17&18

SuzyQ

I think Mrs. Jackson has been understanding and kind for long enough. I feel for the kids of Randy and Jermaine. However, Mrs. Jackson owes them nothing. She is their Grandma and not their mother or father. She loves her grandkids, but isn't suppose to support them and their momma and dad(s) forever. Her sons need to support the children. Alejandra needs to move out and get a life. I am sure she can get enough support through her ex's or through the goverment for food and bills. Gosh, it's not that expensive to live when you have a home that is paid for. I am a single mom and I am raising 3 children, have a house payment and no government help on very little income. Yes, its tough, but it is done by millions of women every day. My ex is disabled and had his own small business. Well, he got off not paying me support because he never showed much income. Most of the time he showed a loss in his business so he wouldn't have to pay a lot taxes. A good tax accountant did this for him. So when it came to our divorce and child support he didn't show much income on his tax return so I got nothing. When our divorce was final I let him stay until he could find his own place. He only gets a small check from the government for being disabled. If you don't know they go off your tax return. Hope he enjoyed not showing much income and not paying much taxes because now it is biting him in the butt. However, it is also hurting our kids and me. It's been 4 years since the divorce and now he won't move out and I am supporting him too. He keeps saying he can't find a cheap enough place that he could make it on his own. He drives my paid for SUV and only pays for gas in it so he can use it and buys food for his own needs. Although once in a while he buys snacks for the kids, but he eats most of them. Even with low income apartments offered to those who need it or those who are disabled. He would rather live off me. A free ride for a loser of an ex husband. This is what Alejandra is doing to Mrs. Jackson, but she isn't even disabled. I have no sympathy for her, just the kids who are dragged through all this. Michael's children are the ones getting income and Mrs. Jackson through Michael's estate. Alejandra can not touch it even if she sues. How could she.....Mrs Jackson wasn't married to Alejandra. Nor did she get her pregnant with the children. Mrs. Jackson just tried to help because of her grandbabies. Someone needs to slap some sense into Alejandra. Wonder how she is affording the attorney??? She is a tick that is trying to suck the blood from a elderly woman and from three children who lost their only parent. Alejandra has had plenty of time to get a job or go to school and get a degree so she could support her children. She was blessed with beautiful kids and needs to step up and take care of them. Enough whinning from her. She needs to be a woman and take care of her children herself. So does Randy and Jermaine. Take care of your kids people. You had them, show them how your adult enough to take care of them. What are they learning right now???? How to be lazy, be a dead beat dad and mom, be given things without working for it, etc....I like the kids and they need to see how to be a responsible adult. Randy and Jermaine should stop Alejandra from making their mom miserable and if I was Mrs. Jackson I wouldn't allow Alejandra a condo to live in if she continues the lawsuit. I would let the boys live there and make their dad's live there too and raise and support them. They don't need this drama in their lives either. It is time to grow up Randy, Jermaine and Alejandra. Life is not always easy. Don't ruin the boys lives with all this drama. You all have been blessed through out your lives. Surely you can resolve this without ruining or stressing out your mom, your own sons and Michael's kids lives. You should learned from Michael's short time on this planet that it can end sooner than you think and you need to make the most of it while your here!

mzbrown

This "Hoe" is just nasty. Why couldn't she go out of the family???? She was like, "If one isn't famous/rich enough, the other is/maybe". Randy & Jermaine just as nasty as she is....So, are the kids brothers or cousins?

Sharon

This is the craziest thing I have ever heard and PLEASE tell me that no judge will even entertain this motion. Get a job like the rest of us and support your own children, Jackson boys! Where do these people come from? No wonder Michael didn't want anything to do with this bunch. Their brother hasn't even been dead for a year and all of them are still trying to suck the life out of Michael's finances via his mother. All monies go to his Mom to take care of HIS children, not the kids his brothers and sister-in-laws pop out!!!! Do these boys have any respect for their mother at all. Take care of your own freeloading family!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments