Ke$ha

Turns Back Time

6/6/2010 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's baby Gaga pop singer Ke$ha at some event in Tokyo last week (left) -- and pop icon Cher at the Oscars in 1986 (right).

0604-hesha-cher-credit

Tik tok, girl.

Bee

Cher doesn't even look like that anymore. She looked much better then compared to her look now.

krissy

this broad cannot seem to figure out who she is...some gaga, some cher, some christina, some britney...come on already! get ur **** together....and one more thing, take a shower...you look super dirty-blah.

Cartman

I like Kesha's music much more than GaGa's. She's just having fun with the pop thing.

TheBIgBlackNewsBlog

Cher looks more authentic. Ms. Whatever-her-name-is, looks like she rented or found a cheap costume and decided to play dress up.

JoJo

Whats her name is just a pure GaGa wannabe! Kinda pitiful really... Get your own image!!!!!

MissVampireDiaries

This girl and her obsession with Native Americans hats.

marleyfu

Clearly, Cher looks better in her Bob Mackie outfit and headress. The wanna-be looks dopey and like she is playing dress-up like a little kid.

KOOKY FAN

Bee, I hope she looked better then. It was almost 25 years ago!!!

Steve

This girl doesn't have an original bone in her body.

Ron

I love Ke$ha, a creation of my wife, to be, Rose. In 2004, I loved a different girl, and asked Andrea Modica to photograph her, because I love much of Andrea’s work. In particular, a book titled, “Real Indians: Portraits of Contemporary Native Americans and America’s Tribal Colleges.” It did not work out. Neither Andrea, nor the young woman, seemed interested.

But, in the process I met John Gritts, and had him sign the book, learned of Vine Deloria, Jr., and worked to get an image of Dr. Ron McNeil, great-great-great-grandson of Sitting Bull, astride a Harley, into Harley-Davidson dealerships. I thought it would help get money for the Tribal Colleges. Things did not work out, because I did not know how to convey my vision to others. Still don’t.

Joy to you, Rose.

Carl

Hope Kesha is enjoying her fame now because she has one hit wonder written all over her. No one will care about her in a year.

tim

Kesha should give it up. It's obvious she's going for the 'extreme approach' to gain attention, and it's obvious she's attempting to replicate a style very similar to Lady Gaga. I really think it's just to compensate for a lack of skill/vocal ability. This kinda thing only lasts so long in the music industry. She'll be long gone before you know it & her song will land on a 'best of One Hit Wonders CD'

hoverZero

If she's into Indians so much she should portray cannibalism.

Samantha

obviously she is not a one hit wonder because she is the first artist of 2010 to sell over 1 million copies of three separate singles. she absolutely does have her own image, and not to mention several collaborated songs with people like taio cruz and 3oh!3 are coming out soon. so, sorry to say to you sad people who have no taste, but ke$ha is going to be around for a while. get over it

namers

One is an Oscar winner and legend.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments