Sandra Bullock

Kisses Scarlett Johansson!

6/7/2010 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sandra Bullock sucked face with Scarlett Johansson at the MTV Movie Awards -- talk about one helluva rebound!!!

0606_bullock_video
The girl-on-girl action went down last night -- after Sandy got a huge standing ovation while receiving something called the Generation Award.

After the smooch, Bullock addressed the attention now placed on her personal life, saying "Can we please go back to normal because therapy is really expensive. Go back to making fun of me, I don't care, it's time to get back to normal."

The kiss comes around the 4:00 mark.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

George

I used to like both actresses, but now know they are no different than the rest of the Hollywood sluts and whores. What a cesspool our society has become.

hollie

i love sandra she is so down to earth , and she's funny and pretty.

Pauline

Scarlett Johansson was clearly awe struck as were we all by The beautful classy Sandra Bullock. Scarlett sauntered over and adoringly tilted her face so close to Bullocks face that Sandra who would never hurt anyones feelings placed an amazing kiss on scarletts lips. Woo Hoo lucky Scarlett, a night to remember or should I say a kiss to remember.

gossipgirl86

I do think the on stage kisses are cheesy but I thought this one was done to make a statement. Sandra Bullock can't fully move on when the world is constantly focused on her life. This was done to lighten up the tense atmosphere of her first public appearance since the scandal. I think it worked so GO SANDRA!

WHHHaaatttt

What was that all about???

It REALLY didn't make any sense to me!

All of the speach was good bit the kiss made NO sense.

Randomm in a bad way me thinks.

p.s i have a girlfriend n it's hard 4 us to make a show of our love in public. Celebs take the piss big time man!

jenecel

actully as a loyal fan of the two I think theres no wbig deal in that kiss.it"s just part of the show! oh common man hung up!!!

Darlene

I think it was a trick. More and More people will hear about it, she`ll say it was fake so she could get more attention.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10