Sandra Bullock

Kisses Scarlett Johansson!

6/7/2010 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sandra Bullock sucked face with Scarlett Johansson at the MTV Movie Awards -- talk about one helluva rebound!!!

0606_bullock_video
The girl-on-girl action went down last night -- after Sandy got a huge standing ovation while receiving something called the Generation Award.

After the smooch, Bullock addressed the attention now placed on her personal life, saying "Can we please go back to normal because therapy is really expensive. Go back to making fun of me, I don't care, it's time to get back to normal."

The kiss comes around the 4:00 mark.

Sneetch

She's such a second-rate actress. She sold her soul to "win" that Oscar, and then the devil came to collect.

Trish

Go suck on the "oil slick"

firebaby

yeah, i also can't figure how how or why nowadays every female has to have some sort of "lesbian action"....
pffft talk about follow-pattern lol...

Algonquin

Ummm, I hate to say it ....... but white women are lesbians and weird.

Gunnergirl

Back in The Saddle Again!!! Yay! Sandra you are a wonderful strong person!

SurfingEagle

That kiss routine was so obviously staged, and why are we suppose to get back to normal after that. Whatever. But hey, I wish everyone would stop feeling sorry for her marriage and what JJ did to her. I mean anyone that halfway looked into it would know JJ was a philandering guy from his past. She pretty much got what she paid for. She just ignored the warning label.

Julie

I just have one question for you Sandra. How young will the next one be Sandra? I never knew until recently how many younger men you have had even up to 16 years your junior. A role model not.

Osiris Reborn

Why you playin' the race card, Algonquin? Are you under the misconception that black, asian, and hispanic dudes aren't into the girl on girl action? If so, you're hangin' out with a lot of lyin' men, which means you have something in common with Sandra. ;)

As for why quite a few men are into it, I'm sure it varies. Ask your significant other.

Maybe he'll be honest and tell ya..

Algonquin

"Osiris," my BF and I are normal and prefer the opposite sex. Lesbians don't excite him. I'm female, and it never entered my head to kiss another girl. It's dumb.

Lora

Sandra weep and suffer from Jesse's betrayal BUT NOT SHOW THIS PEOPLE!I admire her for being strong enough to save herself!
This video and COMMENT TMZ- NO MORE THAN JOKE!

ZR

It's simply disgusting ... Everybody is bashing Miley Cyrus for doing the same what about those two stupid bimbos ....
They need to go back to what is the real big deal about acting : TALENT !!!!!
A few weeks ago I read an article about Bullock with a comparaison with Audrey Hepburn ... I was shocked not only because they aren't in the same league but also because Audrey is a class act actress with a lot of grace and dignity and I don't recall Audrey kissing another actress in public...
Yes people actresses now have no talent whatsoever. Only Jodie Foster and Meryl Streep are the only ones I can think of being able to play anything without having to look ridiculous.

snodgrass

Love ya, Sandra...but do you have to show this odd humor at every award show??
Whatcha got to prove? You don't have to pretend to be gay to get attention.

Sarah

Whoopty-do. Seriously?

Brittany

I loveeee Sandra Bullock! It really disappointed me when she stooped to the level of kissing for a little more publicity or whatever it is that they wanted. :(

N Lee

WOW!!!!!! Getit Bullock! Jesse, let alone anoyone else, has anything on that! Luv ya...Stay beautiful! ;)