Sandra Bullock

Kisses Scarlett Johansson!

6/7/2010 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sandra Bullock sucked face with Scarlett Johansson at the MTV Movie Awards -- talk about one helluva rebound!!!

0606_bullock_video
The girl-on-girl action went down last night -- after Sandy got a huge standing ovation while receiving something called the Generation Award.

After the smooch, Bullock addressed the attention now placed on her personal life, saying "Can we please go back to normal because therapy is really expensive. Go back to making fun of me, I don't care, it's time to get back to normal."

The kiss comes around the 4:00 mark.

Luan

**** STFU

It's for fun and lasted a second
Self righteous pricks.

and Natasha... never mind, go back to eating bon bons

turbulence

i think the kiss was just great.just get over it!

jb

I thought it really showed her sense of humor. too bad some people didnt think so. I still love her.

foody

I swear sometimes it feels like TMZ's writers are all fat 14-year-old boys, because that is the only way to explain their stupid captions and excitement over lame stunts. Anyways, Sandy is amazing. Love her.

foody

j

attention whores , who cares

Kay

man, leave them alone
all of you need a life
they can do whatever they want

katya83

ROCK ON, Sandra Bullock!!! Rock On!! I am happy to see her back & cracking jokes. Now let's collectively move on to something else people!

Dan

Do something original MTV, you dipsh#t muthaf#ckas! I would just like to take a minute and thank MTV for all the crap they put out over they years, and continue to do now... You're not even about music anymore turds!

How fake everyone was in that clip... Why do the A-list actors even come to this fake awards show??

either or

If I were Scarlett, I'd be concerned about getting lip herpes right about now

kit

I don't have a comment on the kissing, she could have kissed someone else other than scarlett. Not saying these actors and actresses don't deserve recognition for the good stuff they give us to watch. But to give them award shows that cost millions of dollars. Not to mention the gifts these people get at these things. All I'm saying is while every hard working middle class family and all families going through a hard time right now, could use some help. But instead the great USA finds more ways than I can think of to waste money on ridiculous things. It just saddens me to know that there are more important things right now and all we can do is turn our back on it.

true

I thought Scarlett was married?. No wonder JJ got confused, Sandra is a mess, that's what u get when anything goes in a marrige. Dum de dum dum.

tacky66

why did she kiss scarlett? no need for it; they really didn't kiss, but still, so sickening.
sandra's dress was ugly and so was scarlett's.
i think scarlett was so uncomfortable because she knew she was going to have sandra kiss her.
i think a lot of these people, not these two, in hollywood are gay.
the two lead actors (male and female) I think they are both gay.
and one of the actors from twilight was sitting in the audience, he was with a guy and the guy looked at him with a lot of sexual interest.

LoriTG

Not only was the "kiss" awkward but if you look closely they really didn't kiss. They never even touched lips.

Truth

Eventually the TRUTH always comes out! Sandra a Classy person? Yeah right. She's now exposed for what she really is "Trash" who married "Trash" and got burned. She's getting old so she better find a new hustle.