Coolio's Tattoo Screw Up

Nothin' But a 'G' Thang

6/7/2010 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Coolio's brand new tattoo was supposed to impress his tour mates Insane Clown Posse, and their fans -- unfortunately whoever inked him up didn't use spell check.

Coolio
The body art was supposed to be an homage to ICP fans -- who call themselves "juggalos." Coolio's tattoo reads "Jugalo Cool" -- ironically one 'G' shy of actually being cool.

The "Angsta's Paradise" rapper isn't losing any sleep -- telling TMZ the typo was done on purpose and he doesn't plan to fix it.

0412_TATTOOS_300

CriticAl

OOPS! Er...I meant to do that. Yeah.

Just Sayin

lmao @ gngsta's paradise! HATED THAT SONG!! YUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Get back to work!

His tattoo is just like TMZ's "What's the Big Frigin' Difference?" Where's Waldo posts. Add another G! Pretty ironic that TMZ would point out spelling errors on someone else.

Fan

First the tattoo artist sketches the image on your skin with temporary black ink. Then you look at it with a mirror to make sure it is exactly as you want it. Then it is made permanent with the vibrating needle. Any misspelled words are the fault of the proof reader, that is, the person receiving the tatt. Literate America? Ah yes, a fond memory.

floppy watson

Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dumb right there.
The ghetto took his brain. You can't **** with the juggla coolio.
stupid music, stupid people.

Kay

eeewww... in the crotch area of the tat...... is an open soar..Nasty!

panthergirl89

MMFCL!

David Ballejos

Coolio's tat is spelled correctly. Jugalo in Spanish means "Play it", therefore . . .

juggalette24

ICP tonight in anaheim!! C u there!! MMFCL :)

Feaz

This is so perfect. I saw Coolio at the Gathering in '09 and he sucked. He can't even pronounce Juggalo right. I saw him again on the Happy Daze Tour, and the same thing. So it's only fitting that this idiot misspell it. I took my shoes off and threw 'em at the fool at Happy Daze in Dallas.

Jonas Jizay

nearly almost all bands that tour with ICP get a hatchetman tattooed to them.

Kung Fu Vampire got one done on the twiztid tour.

what most people dont understand about ICP is that after you go to a show and especialy a tour you feel part of something thats nowhere else in music its family and yes its JUGGALO family and juggalos love coolio so what if he cant spell??

you people can keep ragging on ICP or juggalos all you want and they will continue laughing all the way to the bank.

slaphappycretin

LMAO I know this girl who has a mispelled ICP tattoo on her back. It is supposed to be "Shangri La" But it is missing the G as well and on her back it reads "Shanri La" Lmao- ICP fans are stupid. Stupid Rap group and stupid fans. HAHA

Jenn

that is an open sore that the tattoo is over...if he does not get MRSA, I will be surprised, seriously. This is one of the grossest things I have ever seen.
ICP tattoos are bad enough without there being open sores, touring and touching gross ass **** in strange places all day involved.

Robert1

That's not misspelled, its Ebonics!

Janet

I went to the Happy Daze tour in SF and it was my first ICP concert, I loved ICP, the group Kitty was good but I have to say that Coolio was high on crack or something, his son and his nephew were good. I like ICP and there fans are not stupid, the ones I know are extemely intelligent even a lawyer in the bunch, at least my group. They are family and they do watch out for there family. so be careful what you say.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments