Gary Coleman's Wife Behind Gruesome Photos

6/7/2010 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Gary Coleman's ex-wife is the mastermind behind the photos which show the actor in the hospital, bloodied, with tubes sticking out of his body ... and there's also a photo taken after he died.

0607_gary_price_EX_TMZ_Getty_01
We're told Shannon Price had a production company shoot the photos.

Our sources say Shannon is featured in one of the photos.

We're told the photos are being shopped around for five-figures ... and Shannon is set to get a cut of the profits.

Brian

I'll keep this simple..she's a pathetic human being.

steve

Geez! Finally someone has unseated Heidi and Spencer as the worlds most disgusting money grubbing who*res

SharronPriceSwallows

She's a FRIGGIN GINGER! She sucks souls and ****s!

no such thing as reality tv

I saw this woman on "Good Morning America" today. She is very cold, and her story about Gary and his death does not add up.

There is something very wrong here. I think the police need to investigate her.

KristinaLA

Throw her in jail so she can't do this to some other guy in the future!! She's a sick freak.

Tara

44. You know, we read this website for something to do during our breaks, lunch hour or whatever and then I read a story like this. I sometimes think that I have about seen it all. Then comes along this woman ... I just live with the thought that one day she will be judged. Just sad.

Posted at 9:53 AM on Jun 7, 2010 by Angelanc

I couldn't agree with you more.

Lori

This is horrifying! Sick and all kinds of wrong. What is the matter with this whore? Can she be charged with any kind of a crime?

Joann

Wow Shannon...this is not cool girl. From what I've read about you and Gary prior to his death, you guys had a bad marriage but to have pictures taken of him as he was dying and after he died is really sick.

roadkill

Gary Coleman's ex-wife briefly considered a burial at sea but was worried Coleman might wash up on the beach and be mistaken for a tar ball.
Now that's funny right there!! I don't care who ya are!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steve

Curse her and her money hungry ways! It's no wonder Gary was the way he was, always surounded by users and abusers. Even is death the poor guy is being used. My hope is that she lives a miserable life full of disapointment, pain and anxiety.

Daisy Mae Duke

I'm with Dixie...Harvey get a interview with this bitch. I want to hear her excuse for her behavior. I'm sure if you ask she would jump on it as fast as you can say "stiff ex husband". Poor Gary hasn't even been buried yet.

DAVID

whachu talkin bout shannan?!? ...couldn't resist.. ps..she's a pig

Whirligig

This woman is disgusting. Everyone sees it.

toad

She should be arrested for that move. Find some reason, just do it. That is the sickest thing I've heard.

tom terrific

Shannon Price is truly CREEPY. I would refer to her as the 'merry widow' except she was apparently no longer married to him.

How horrible for Mr. Coleman's parents. My deepest sympathies to them on the loss of their beloved son.