Heidi and Spencer -- Suspicious Living Arrangement

6/6/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before Heidi and Spencer announced their big breakup -- there was a secret plan in the works that could prove the whole split is a giant sham ... possibly for a new reality show.

0921-media-removed-britney

It all has to do with the $5.5 million Malibu pad where Heidi and her friend Jen Bunney claimed they moved in to so Heidi could get away from Spencer.

But TMZ has learned the lease for the place was signed two days before Heidi's rep confirmed the split -- and neither Heidi nor Jen were named on the lease ... neither is Spencer. We're also told the lease is only three months long with an option to re-new for six months or a year.

So we have to ask the question ... did somebody KNOW the breakup was coming? Why would somebody else sign the lease unless they had something to gain ...somebody like a reality show producer?

Something's fishy here ... so we gotta ask ...

Pegomyhart

We, the public, are getting wiser and less duped when we hear of all of the ways that famewhores use the press to ratch up their exposure

what the heck??

These two slut bags are laughing all the way to the bank! They are brilliant -- figured out a way to live a lavish lifestyle with absolutely zero talent, looks or brains! Grizzly Adams, aka: spencbag, is the king douche bag of the planet, the guy probably hasn't bathed in months, and look at him! Living large! What's wrong with us, and our society?? Seriousely???

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

OH WHAT A RELIEF! I ALMOST PRETENDED TO CARE!

bennettmufson

Kind of sad when you think of all the nice people out there with
talent and something really to offer don`t succeed.
So after reading a lot of these comments you really have to give them a lot of credit for keeping there machine spinning and giving
us a whole lot of something from nothing.
The t.m.z. staff and any reader may like a great classic song by the group Zebra put on you-tube (Zebra 1978 Demo Take Your Fingers From my Hair).

Marlaasdfsda

Uh yeahhhhh? I hope this isnt surprising to anyone considering SPENCERS VIDEO ABOUT HEIDI. He was saying exactly that..

bree

I am going to watch the show, it's entertainment. Ya'll need to get over it. These kids arent hurting us, only providing ENTERTAINMENT. Thank you TMZ for providing us with the entertainment news I love u guys!

Tiff

I don't care, it's funny to watch them when you have nothing better to do.

dobango

oh crap, i lived a few dorm rooms down from jen bunney in college! good for her!

Sophie

They are such morons. I blame the press for most of this because they keeping taking thier pics and posting these stories. The only way these two idiots are going to go away is if we ignore them. I know its going to be hard because its like a train wreck. You don't want to look or read it but you just cannot help it. What pisses me off is the amount of money they are making doing NOTHING. What normal woman would want to have H size boobs. H for Heidi!!!! God they are losers. Now I really need to have that drink. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Huh?

I'm a little confused. How can you come here and say "who cares" or some stupid statement like that. When you are the one who came to a celebrity "gossip" website. Hello PEOPLE did the site pop up like magic. Come on get a grip!!

Annette

Who cares, stop talking about them. Let's boycott these famed craze fools!

Reba

I've always believed they married for a television show. They probably told her she could divorce any time she felt like it. Heidi can't stand Spencer. I saw it in her body language.

monica

comment 2...obviously you care if your reading it

Rhonnie

O my good Lord....WHO CARES

Tom Jones

Co-dependent moron a-hole d-bags, s--- for brains in the first degree.