Miley Cyrus -- All Grope'd Up

6/7/2010 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A dancer got very touchy-feely with 17-year-old Miley Cyrus during a concert in Madrid this weekend.

0922_media_removed_small-2

Jazz hands!

Princess Jackson

Our world is just disgusting anymore...

Daisy Mae Duke

Spirit Fingers!!!

electriczipper

well the countdown begins,,less than a year and all of us guys can think thoughts that now we would go to jail for,,yippeeee...where does the line begin for a lap dance..

aimee

OK WHERE ARE THE PARENTS? when I was 17 my mom would NEVER go out like this. I THINK THAT MILEY'S PARENTS NEED TO HAVE A WAKE UP CALL ABOUT THEIR DAUGHTER'S SEX APPEAL. 21 AND OVER TO LOOK THIS WAY.

jeannie

She is a disappointment. I thought she was going to be a role model but she took another path.

Steph

Miley is disgusting. I mean yes she's growing up and she should be able to do what she wants to do but she needs to face the facts that young girls still look up to her. So dressing like a hoe is not setting a good example. Having your a** hanging out is not setting a good example. If she wants to move forward with her life and not have people refer to her as "Hannah Montana" then she needs to lose everything associated with Hannah Montana including the show, the clothes everything.

janja

If you guys think that she's never been felt up or even had sex before your very out of touch, for god sake she's had that smokers voice since she was 12. She's a wild child!

Patricia

Who are these weirdos turning these once nice girls into trashy objects?
Smart'n up girls...think for yourself...If you can sing, your albums will sell.... you don't have to act and dress like a whore.

toad

I admire all parents who do not allow their children to idol this girl. If I had young kids, they would NOT be Miley fans, I would see to it. Her parents should be ashamed.

Peaches

Rather pathetic. She is trying too hard to be another Brittney or MADONNA. If you are good, you don't have to go to these extremes. No originality whatsoever. Just another copycat.

Straight Talkin Texan

Her behavior is pathetic and disappointing. I used to like her. Now I wish she'd go away!

mkw

please, fall off the face of the earth already !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim

So sad 17 and a slut !! Not cool

Gin

This girl is underage. She seems to belive that sex is the way to make her mark in teh netertainemtn industry. Doesnt she realize that talent is what counts? Her parents need their butts kicked for misguiding her.

Stacey

It is incredible sad that this is how she has turned out. Result of way to much freedom from her parents. They couldn't control her now even if they wanted too...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments