Lindsay Lohan -- Bench Warrant Recalled

6/8/2010 9:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The bench warrant for Lindsay Lohan's arrest has been recalled ... a little more than an hour after it was issued, thanks to the fast work of bail bondsman David Perez.

0608_lindsay_lohan_tmz_ex_2

Perez's peeps just posted $20,000 (the standard 10% of bail) in Judge Marsha Revel's court.   The judge recalled the warrant, which means she is able to remain free, though she has a tough road ahead.

If Lindsay violates the terms of the SCRAM program again, it's likely the judge will throw her in jail pending the July 6 hearing on the alleged probation violation for DUI.

In short, one more false move ... and she's probably going to the slammer.

Dan

Lindsay rocks! Lindsay is innocent. Case closed.

pragmatist

It WILL go off again, because SCRAM bracelets are junk.

She should demand that her device be switched to a sobrietor with random call-ins from the monitoring center. The sobrietor is a true BAL meter. The SCRAM detects ANY product with alcohol that has wafted across ANY part of your body in trace amounts. Do you know how many products have alcohol in it, or how many foods metabolize into trace alcohol ? A LOT.

Ditch the SCRAM, get a sobrietor. Mark my words, the SCRAM will violate her again. It's a recurring theme across the nation.

Trainwrecks

how is she not already in jail ten times over for violation after violation?

c'mon judge - quit trying so hard to make sure you're not violating loserhan's rights and please her trainwreck fame.

anyone else would be in jail with no bail awaiting the next hearing.

what

So let me get this straight, she can drink all she wants(take drugs I assume)and just pay more money. Man, the rich do have it easy. If she wants to drink, it just has to be a expensive drink. This judicial system is a joke. If it was any of us normal income people, our butts would be in jail. I thought she was told it was her last chance in court last time.

Sarah

This judge is pathetic she needs to be removed. Why do they keep giving her bail, she just keep quickly paying again and again when she breaks the law yet again. Its a desgrace that this girl can get away with all these things. Its unbelieveable any normal person would be in jail a very long time ago. Shes never gonna change because she knows when she breaks the law she get away with it.

Idiot!

I'm lindsay, and I'm OUTRAGED that this judge said anything bad about me! I'm no alcoholic or drug addict; it's all a conspiracy by my dad and everyone else to get me in trouble, because they're all jealous of me! HOW DARE anyone confront me! Now, excuse me, I have to go do a line of blow & f*ck a producer of a movie I want a part in...

R

Lindsay Blowscram one more time and then jail? This time should have done it!

Spot

Not likely TMZ the next time she will go to jail and be immediately released to house arrest.

Nicole

@26
She can't be on house arrest because of the stupid weekly classes and drug tests.

Some Faustkateer

Top 10 Lindsay excuses (I gave you six. Have fun thinking up the rest.):

1. Someone spilled a drink on my leg.
2. A drunk person breathed on my leg.
3. A drunk dog peed on my leg.
4. Um, I'm an alcoholic who can't stay away from booze for a month and yeah, I'm late for a pap shoot so, gotta go now, judgie! Bye!
5. Um, you again? Judge, didn't my agent call you? I'm late for a pap shoot! Byedeebye!
6. Judge, you obviously have a crush on me. Please stop calling me to your courtroom. It's inappropriate. Next time, call my agent. I know! We'll have drinks!

beachkid

Okay, bail was put up and now back to more alcohol. Next bail amount will be either $300 or $500K.

Gin

Who gives a CRAP.

Jennyy

Let's face it folks, Lindsay will continue to get the "special treatment" no matter how many violations she pulls. Lindsay knows it and that's why she continues to do as she pleases and laughs at the court.

Anyone else who has violated their probation as many times as she has would be sitting in jail with no bond. In fact others would not get all the chances she has had.

tracker

GUESS THERE ARE NO FANS IN HOLLYWIERD CUZ THE SHIZZ DIDN,T HIT........

tracker

GUESS THERES NO FANS IN HOLLYWIERD .BECAUSE THE SHIZZ WOULD HAVE....ENOUGH SAID !