Sandra Bullock -- The Scarlett Dress

6/8/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The day after she made out with Scarlett Johansson at the MTV Movie Awards, Sandra Bullock was spotted wearing a red summer dress and running errands in L.A. on Monday.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
This time she was only sun kissed.

SARAH

chow

Like she cares what you think.....Luv you Sandy have a blast

Lora

I want to remind all of you who pitied James after that tear-inducing story about"7 year old boy with broken arm"! James had UNPROTECTED SEX with the multiple tattooed strippers and could bring STD risks and AIDS virus to his family! Price of Jesse's doings is PRICE OF SANDRA'S LIFE! Who of you who pity and approves James doings now is ready to pay such a price - TO DIE FROM AIDS? #28?#16? Let it be as you wish!

Sharon

She needs a bra.

carol

gee willakers, sandy televised doing a lesbian kiss ......how wholesome. our retarded, mentally defective media/society. gee, what next. .........a 17 year old hanna too......duh.......whew..moral decay. wait, take prayer out of our schools.

Hmmmm

I will say what I said when I heard they first got married. She was stupid to marry him. I said then he was going to cheat on her and--he did. She did not marry a preacher, she married a man famous for his womanizing. Sure, he was wrong but he was like that before she married him. This "terrible tragedy" which is nothing but a short failed marriage in which they had no children together, could have been avoided if she had used some common sense and never married him in the first place. If you want to worship stupidity that's fine. I'll pass. She's a great actress but when it comes to choosing men--she's an epic fail.

Hmmmm

I will say what I said when I heard they 1st got married. She was stupid to marry him. I said then he was going to cheat on her and--he did. She did not marry a preacher, she married a man famous for his womanizer. Sure, he was wrong but he was like that before she married him. This "terrible tragedy" which is nothing but a short failed marriage in which they had no children together, could have been avoided if she had used some common sense and never married him in the first place. If you want to worship stupidity that's fine. I'll pass. She's a great actress but when it comes to choosing men--she's an epic fail.

Reda

I am amazed at the amount of posters with no character or class. What did Sandra do to you that 'you think' gives you the right to insult and bash her? You do not have to like her: you also do not have the right of freedom of speech to attack her as you have. She has handled a horried chapter in her life with class. She has not spoken out publically against Jesse James... she sure has the right to have done so. She has more class than you posters could ever imagine having for yourselves. What a shameful bunch you are.

J Simp

Sandra is look good here.

Wiley

Lora: Obviously you know Sandra quite well so how about introducing her to me? I am a good man too. Were you watching when Jesse had sex with the strippers? Are you friends with the strippers too? Why didn't you warn Sandra after the first time he cheated? Do you and Sandra have the same psychiatrist?

Libertad

Maybe I just totally misinterpreted this but I thought this was Sandy’s way of killing 2 birds with one stone: one, distracting the media from her messy private life, and two, ‘rewinding time’ to when she did this with Meryl before the accusations about her husband cheating surfaced.

I mean, the second was the first thing I thought of watching the show last night - a way for Sandy to literally bring things back to the way they used to be.

I thought it was well-acted (Scarlett was wonderfully awkward) and innocent. And come on, the MTV Awards are not known for class. (That’s directed to people saying this was a stupid idea for a PR stunt, not the fact that it was two women kissing.) Come on, this was way more enjoyable to watch than the b**chy KStew pushing Pattinson’s face away earlier last night.

I love Sandy and Scarlett and I thought this was a harmless, funny way for Sandy to say “I’m back, get over it.” It may have been one of the highlights of the night, not counting Aziz’s humor!

STORMIE

WRONG - SANDRA BULLOCK IS HIGHLY INTELLIGENT.
SHE WILL CHOOSE, THE CORRECT PATH.

DON'T HATE, CELEBRATE!!