Britney Spears' Bodyguard -- You're Nobody Special

6/9/2010 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A former bodyguard for Britney Spears claims she sexually harassed him, but people connected with the singer are laughing at the allegation, saying the guy needs to man up.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
The Sun is reporting that Fernando Flores is thinking about filing a multi-million dollar sexual harassment lawsuit against Brit, claiming she constantly came on to him and paraded naked.

We're told Flores was a short-timer, and had to know ... although Britney likes to buy clothes she doesn't necessarily wear all of them.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Britney famously has been photographed topless, and even more famously been photographed without panties.  She constantly shuns clothes while at home, and we're told it has nothing to do with Flores.

Memba when Britney was picked up for her 5150 stint?  Cops tried getting in her home for hours, as she paraded near a window in just panties.  When officers finally subdued Brit, they tried covering her with a sweater ... and she screamed, "Don't cover me up.  I'm f**king hot."

One of Brit's peeps calls the bodyguard's claim "stupid."

Stacy

That's one sad piece of trailer trash, and I'm talking about the millionaire. Money may buy you things and get people to do what you want them to, but it doesn't give you class. Move along Brit, you are washed up.

Sue

What Michal Jackson said about her is so true. There is no mystery to her at all. Even her poor kids will see her naked crotch on the internet. She is such a low class disease. How can she think anyone worthwhile will ever want her....

emerald

OMG!! The guy seriously needs to chill out and find a decent way to earn a living instead of a multi-million dollar lawsuit because HE says she propositioned him frequently!! You don't like your job that much you QUIT, but no bodyguard gets paid millions to be around a star - he wasn't worth that much lol!! Next, I wonder if he seriously goes ahead with this case and loses whether he'll get another bodyguard job again for fear he'll sue them hm lol?!!
Sexual harrassment didn't exist when I was 16 and working with 300 flirty men who enjoyed teasing a young woman, their hearts were all good though and I never felt threatened. There isn't much I hadn't heard of by the time I was 18 but it's done me no harm, true I could probably outswear a navvy if neccessary (I don't by the way - before you take me up on it!), but it's all part of growing up. I must say this politically correct society has turned us all into wimps, afraid to say or do something we'll be charged or sued for, problem now is there is so much to sue for it's ridiculous!!
The bodyguard only had to say he found her comments offensive and ask her not to come onto him, then when she sacked him he would have had a case for wrongful dismissal lol!! Grow some balls!!

what He said

Okay then he should have gone back to picking berries and broccoli. Just another stupid illegal alien's first generation spaWN lookig for a payout.

When they said he would be working with Buritny he probably thought they said burritos.

Ziggy

Some Mexican dude complaining because Britney Spears was inside of her own home naked and now he wants to sue. Damn Mexicans are ruining our country. An American woman is allowed to be naked in her own home!! Most red blooded American men would love to work for Britany Spears, making tons of cash and watching her running around naked. Who could ask for a better job than that?

Shaydie

Maybe she meant "hot" as in "too warm."

ó|ó

Sounds like this guy suing her might be right. She is a tramp. The rest of the bodyguards must have loved the free sex she was providing. But here is this one guy who did not take the job perk the right way. Kind of like women constantly being harrassed by bosses, they get to sue for sexual harrassment. Why is it so hard to see this can an do happen to guys as well, Britney being the boss doing the harrassment. There ARE good guys out there, this seems to be one. One who does not fall for whores, one who stays faithful and sues for harrassment when a crazy lady-boss wants sex from him and wont leave him alone. Britney is a whore. Men can be harrassed by women just as well as women can be harrassed by men.

wayniac917

poor ****ing guy

Justin

She is still hot and all of you haters that have girlfriends you with look like Brit need to shut the hell up. She went through hard times now she is back she is hot and rich. All you haters are just wishing you could have a piece of Brit. Well you cant so go back to your boring girlfriends. (Like any of you losers have anything but there left hand)

Mr. Bate

What a stupid MF!

Pauly (a young richard mulligan) Delvecchio

BRITISH MAN’S voice: “This scoundrel is obviously a conniver seeking cash.”

SHELLEY DUVALL’S voice: “Over.”

BRITISH MANS VOICE: “I was rather intrigued by a scandalous yarn I’d read at a different site, perhaps it was the London times, US Weekly, or dare I say it ‘The National Enquirer'. Nonetheless, it stated beautiful Britney had struck boy/agent Jason T. on the face with of all things - - get this - - a closed fist?!! My first thought was - obviously he deserved it, but WOW how in the ****ens did he stay standing? He must be very tough indeed. Had it been me I would have surely spent the evening on bended knee."

SHELLEY DUVALL’S voice: “Over.”

BRITISH MAN’S voice: Curiously, I do believe ‘J-man’ once raised his bad finger toward me in Beverly Hills??. I snickered “heavens to murgatroid I do believe that A-hole just gave this A-hole the bad finger.”

SHELLEY DUVALL’S voice: “Over.”

joeboi

can i just say a radio host is the one that said man up on 2dayfm.com.au kyle and jackie o show! and he aint connected with the singer! asif you wud not wanna see britney naked lolz stupid man

candycoatedcrystal

Nope, sorry. If men can't make unwanted sexual advances then neither can woman so all you people telling him to man, suck it up. Besides, Spears is one sweaty, pudgy, nasty lookin' HO! Or did all you horn dog guys miss that?

916Nter

Damn, hes ****ing hot! Hes an idiot tho, he could of been KFed pt 2.

JenniferJustice

She should be sued for sexual harrassment and the dude should win. If the roles were reversed and a male boss paraded around nude in front of his female secretary and hit on her, he'd pay through the nose and his reputation would be tarnished forever. It should be no different in this case. Just because she's famous, has money and think's she's hot doesn't give her the right to create a sexually uncomfortable atmosphere for her employees. Just another celeb who thinks they get to do whatever they want because they're special. Yeah! You're special alright....