Lady Gaga's Graduation Getup

6/9/2010 4:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Despite wearing her Italian great, great, great grandmother's funeral lampshade and a pair of plus-size lacy nude pantyhose bellbottoms, attention-seeking pop tard Lady Gaga did her best to fit in with the rest of the crowd at her younger sister's high school graduation in NYC on Tuesday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
At this point, the craziest thing Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta could wear to shock anyone is ... a t-shirt and jeans.

Natasha

You guys are all pathetic, and you all need lives. Calling Lady Gaga, an artist who just became really well known last year, and already has 6 number 1 singles and a third album coming out "untalented"? I pity you all. Clearly you're too close minded to see the deep, artistic side to her. That's Lady Gaga, her entire life is a performance, weather she's on the stage or off. How about the fact that she's been touring non stop all over the world for a year, passing out from exhaustion and still took time to go to her little sister's graduation? I'm sure she got swarmed and stalked but that still didn't stop her. You are all PATHETIC, and you disgust me. How dare you call her trash and say she's untalented, when you're all probably fat ****s who don't ever get off the computer and leave the house. 10 years from now when you're living in your **** ass apartments barely making ends, Lady Gaga will be accepting her 30th Grammy, and who will be laughing then? She will be, and I will be, because I'll still be there being her number one fan and cheering her on. You go Gaga girl, don't listen to the haters, being insulted by them is being insulted by bugs, absolutely worthless and meaningless, and we can step on them all anyway. ;)
**** all you lmao your lives are so pathetic.

JB

All this talk about stealing the spotlight is nonsense. The people going to these ceremonies are oblivious to everyone except their own friend or family member in the graduating class. Do you think they'll spend more than one second neglecting their own to look at Gaga?

Boo

Why does Lady Gaga look like Marilyn Manson in drag?

RickG

If I was under the same pressure as GAGA I would be walking down the street with a finger from both hands up.Leave GAGA alone she is one of the good people.You guys make such a big deal out of small crap.Do us all a favor leave her alone.

iskys

i love her.

Me

Pathetic woman.

allisandra

all of you guyss are being stupid and gayy...so who cares i know she doesnt!...its whaT she does and wears, its an example of the way ppl treated her in highschool..thats what she said..dumb asses

NoBreederRat

I don't think her sister would have invited her without knowing Stefani would wear something outrageous. But there's a line between cool and classy. Stefani, you'll never be Madonna so stop trying.

idiots

i love the show but to call gaga an attention seeking whore or things along those lines is bull****. for how famous she is you rarely see pictures of her out and about like true attention seeking whores. shes an artist and if you jackasses dont like the way she dresses build a bridge and get the hell over it. who ever wrote these articles is probably one of the fat depressed losers sitting behind a desk too ugly to be shown on tv. i can call names too.

CARMEN

WOW! LADY GAGA DOSENT HOW TO DREES LIKE EVERBODY WILL BE CRAZY AND CARZY PESON BELIVE ME I DONT LIKE HER BUT I LIKE HER SONGS BUT I LIKE TO SAY 2 THINGS SHE IS CRAZY AND NUTS AS BANANA!

kalli

i heard her sister actually likes the way laday gaga dresses & wants to be like her....if that was me & my sister came dressed like that id be pissed. it stinks enough for her sister that her sister is so famous and gets all the attention, she doesnt need her showing up at her moment to shine in this get up. How selfish.

faye milano

I don't care for her anymore, she came on too strong and I just got tired of her.It got old pretty quick. Too boring and really stupid now. She's a walking Smithsonian. I'll save my money for the ice cream truck...

Alexxa

maybe she likes to dress like that... calm down everyone

Jared

You guys are all *******s seriously you should go to the monster ball you would learn a lesson about Judgment.

Craig Matthew

Good for you, Lady Gaga. You are a great performer, and you are not afraid to be outrageous with style in a world where most people try to be outrageous just by being jerks. I applaud you.