« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NFL Stadium

Offered $25M

to Promote Adultery

6/10/2010 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Meadowlands Stadium -- the brand new home of the New York Giants and the New York Jets -- now has 25 million reasons to endorse homewrecking ... courtesy of the dating site for adulterers, AshleyMadison.com.

NFL Stadium
AM founder Noel Biderman sent a letter to the CEO at New Meadowlands -- obtained by TMZ -- declaring, "At this stage, we are prepared to make a preliminary offer ... of $25,000,000 for the Naming Rights for a five-year term."

He adds, if the stadium gets better offers, "We would be pleased to match any such superior offer."

The offer (which works out to $5M a year) is pretty big, but it's still below the average for other stadium sponsorships -- Bank of America pays $7M a year to sponsor the Carolina Panthers stadium and FedEx drops $7.6 a year on the Redskins stadium in D.C.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Peter

Home of the New York Adulterers...Shouldn’t we all just go back to discreetly cheating behind each other’s back instead of in front of each other?

happily_angry

A website that enables cheating should be offering money to rename the Patriots' Gillette Stadium. Cheaters should stick together.

David

Society is doomed. The world will burn. Western civilization has been on a steady decline and has hit rock bottom and it continues to get worse.

On a side note, I'm literally surprised these retards havn't tried suing the NFL for discrimination (it would all be for publicity since they don't have a shot in hell) they can turn done a company for advertisement for ANY reason what so ever. They aren't obligated to accept their offer lolz.

Anonymous

I will go to my first New York Giants game at the new Meadowlands staduim. My first NFL game was during the 1984 NFL season when me and my dad saw the Los Angeles Raiders beat the Minnesota Vikings at the Los Angeles Memorial Colsuem. I hav been to only NFL game. I am way overdue for my 2nd NFL game from George William Gockel

2smart4u

Wow! I see a few job openings there for Tiger Woods and Jesse James!

Petra