Tiffani Thiessen

Mamma Mia!

6/9/2010 7:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Saved by the Bell" and "90210" star Tiffani Amber Thiessen has never been a bigger star than she is now.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

Looking like she's ready to pop, the expectant 36-year-old took a long walk around a golf course in L.A. on Wednesday.

Kelly Kapowski is due any second now.

christine

she is so having a girl!!!! she definitely took her beauty!!

Joey

Another smokin' bod ruined by having puppies.

crider

Thank you Tiffani for allowing yourself to put on weight to grow a healthy baby! So many Hollyweirds try to keep the weight off during pregnancy and are stupid for doing so! Hopes for a safe delivery and a healthy baby!

its a GIRL

its a girl.. wanna bet you can tell from the face old myth that when women are prego with girls they gain weight in the face ..

Lionnnnnesssss

@Obama is a Socialist: Your an effing ding bat who should get run over, shot and stabbed.

Tiffani, you look great and NORMAL. Not everyone is built like a model and that is just fine!

Dawn

So refreshing to show the extra weight, water gain, and puffiness of a NORMAL pregnant woman! Congrats to you! You look beautiful!

T

Oh man I remember what it was like to be 9 months preggers! Soooo uncomfortable and puffy at that stage. Good thing is, I lost 30 of the 50 lbs in TWO WEEKS after giving birth to my daughter. The rest came off fairly easily with a little effort, once the doc gave the ok to exercise. It comes off fast afterwards, so don't listen to these losers' snarky comments. Hang in there Tiffany, you look beautiful!

Roony

It's pretty obvious that the people here making all the negative and inflammatory comments have never been pregnant. Towards the end, almost all women experience some degree of water retention. Their face can swell, fingers and feet, ankles...it can get VERY uncomfortable. Betheny Frankel is good example - she stayed TINY throughout her pregnancy, but at the end, her face looked very swollen (like a chipmunk, basically) and she was really uncomfortable. Looks like Tiffani may be experiencing a very severe form of that involved with preeclampsia. Of course you can't tell from looks, but she was on the cover of a magazine just a month or two ago looking so healthy and fit and great - this is not a true example of what she looks like. She may have had a very rough pregnancy. People need to be more aware of the fact that pregnancy is not a "one size fits all" condition. It can be very messy and unpredictable.

Best of luck to Tiffani on the impending birth of her little one. I'm sure her head and heart are in the right place, not worrying about a little water retention.

del

I've had 2 kids (so let's not hear "you don't know what it's like to be pregnant!) and I gained too much weight with one, and was more careful the 2nd time around. 1st child was 9lbs 13oz, 2nd was 10lbs, 10 oz. So, gaining very little weight the 2nd time had no impact on the weight of the baby (a common misconception). Looking at this photo, she has more than edema-puffy fingers. She has a double chin and large arms and a lot of butt. She has put on more weight than is healthy. While many of you may think putting on 50lbs during a pregnancy is "normal," it's actually not healthy. I can sympathize with her, as I've been there, but that doesn't mean y'all have to make up excuses for why she's heavy. She's got edema AND she has put on more weight than was likely recommended. Big deal.

Oreo

I would be willing to bet almost anything, that the piece was written by a rude dude.

Danielel

Holy cow! I was not even that big and I had TWO 6lbs babies (twins!)

lee

Danielel, I was much bigger than that. I gained 38 lbs but I had enormous swelling problems--my rings, bracelets etc wouldn't fit, my face was huge! But right after the baby I can home 15#s lighter than before the pregnancy.Every woman is different. I suspect that first pregnancys after 30 lead to more of the swelling but I am not sure. Look at Bethenney Frankel-she gained 35 lbs, her face got huge but it all dropped immediately after birth. I like how the young ones on this board are so confused-you wait and see!!

Roony

I'm sorry, but where did it say she's gained "50 pounds?" You can't look at someone and tell what they gained. She's not a very tall individual, for one thing, so 25 or 30 lbs. on her is going to look like 60 lbs. would on someone who is 5'10". People here are just looking at a picture of a painfully pregnant woman who is obviously beyond ready to have her baby and being JUDGMENTAL. You're wrong. Period.

Dianna Hanson

She does look great!! I've been in her shoes 4 times & the fact that she is out walking at this late stage is awesome! Does anyone know if she is having a girl or a boy? Whichever it is, I wish you & your baby the best Tiffani!

Tearra

She looks totally beautiful. Not much longer girl. I bet sleep is a witch with the baby sitting right under her ribs...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments