Danielle Staub -- I Can Outsell Kendra

6/10/2010 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Danielle Staub claims her sex tape will move more copies than Kendra Wilkinson's -- because it's got one thing Kendra's tape doesn't......herself!

Danielle Staub
Her opinion .... not ours.

truthiness

Look at her just standing there waiting for another question to be asked. She's loving this.

What will she ever do with herself when her 15 minutes is up?!

James

I hope she takes it in the ***.....twice!!!

Seriously wrong

DEAR ASHLEY~~~

YOU ARE BY FAR THE MOST IGNORANT PERSON IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. AS PREVIOUSLY STATED BY KELLYR, I WOULD LOVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO KNOCK YOUR FKN TEETH THROUGH YOUR HEAD. HOW ABOUT YOU GET A JOB, SO YOU CAN FURTHER EDUCATE YOURSELF. I CAN ONLY PICTURE THAT YOU ARE A PIG THAT NEEDS ATTENTION. YOU SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. FOR YOU TO SAY THE SH** THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR DISGUSTING MOUTH, YOU NEED CRAWL UNDER A ROCK AND HIDE. HOW ABOUT YOU GO UP TO AN ETHNIC PERSON AND SPEAK YOUR CRAP. LET US KNOW HOW THAT WORKS FOR YOU.

OH, YOU ARE NOT WHITE BIOCH, YOUR A FKN "HALF BREED". ROT IN HELL

lee

Hey Jenny ..Post #68..I am white..I wouldnt / and do not cross any line...but Id like to knock you upside your head..lol !! Your comment was ignorant...like you :)

cochino

I've seen the other one. Very boring.........

I will NOT watch this one. She's a sag hag.

Her rack is tickling her belly button.

Ew.

Stefanie

She is a nasty trashbag...Who would wanna sleep with that skank???

jenny

LEE - FYI... I was quoting ASHLEY's comment.. My comment was at the bottom of the comment. I am white myself and am embarrassed by people like her.

lee

Jenny,,

Sorry about that..I didnt see that posted by her just yours ...I dont get ignorant people like that !! Makes me want to kick her a**!!

cleojones

You go from prostution whore to racist comments.. Wow.. pretty classy

cleojones

You go from prostution whore to racist comments.. Wow.. pretty classy

bring back recent posts

I'm sitting here ready, and rememberin Harvey talk on tv one day about the mentality of alot of his posters. He is soo right, shrinks could learn alot by reading here.

electriczipper

Damn she has more comments than something about michael jackson..all the "radid fans" must be in therapy on thursdays

electriczipper

uhhh cant we all get along.....as long as you all get in the back of the bus and stand at the end of the line

Ashley

I'll gladly take the spewing hatred that you all have for me, who's the bigot now????? Haters

jayde

your a old lady Danielle trying to be Kendra's age. look at Kendra and look at you lol I'm just saying !!