Miley Cyrus -- We Can See Right Through You

6/10/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Less-than-18-year-old pop star Miley Cyrus shot a music video in California yesterday ... dressed (barely) in some kind of sheer and frilly dress.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Kids today ... apparently don't own pants.

UPDATE:  Miley's rep says it's a bathing suit, stupid!

lu9193

OMG she is On a beach!!! What is she supposed to wear a thick sweater and sweats seriously tmz get over it

Jennifer Sweeney

Good Grief people. We are not in Saudi Arabia or some other country that fears the beauty of womanhood on display. Anyone with half of a brain should be able to tell that Miss Miley is growing up and that this particular outfit is beach attire. She is a very beautiful young lady with charm, poise, charisma and talent to spare. Her parents have every reason to be proud of the job they did raising her. With Billy as her daddy I doubt seriously that she will face the same issues as other young stars. She has been properly loved and clearly grounded.
So dont be too disapointed when her star twinkles long after others who are her contemporaries have faded.

angela

what a hore

makayla

****ing slut

Myr

Hey "Norway" she looks pregnant? Really? Are you nuts?

day-sha

miley wat the hell do u have on this ani't the beach cover the F*** up u slut B****!!!!!!!! lol U SLUT

day-sha

Miley cyrus is a sluty bitch!!!

sabrinuhh

Haha! Kids these days..
TMZ is the best, (:

rae

She is so effing trashy. Why doesn't her mom or dad or Mickey Mouse or someone else at Disney beat her ass?!

Merde du Canard

"I'm not trying to be 'slutty,'" Miley said recently, when talking about _Can't_be_Tamed_. "I'm not trying to be like, go to the club and get a bunch of guys ... What I'm trying to do is to make a point with my record and look consistent, in the way my record sounds and the way I dress."

In other words, Miley sounds slutty on her record, so in order to be consistent, she dresses like a slut, as well.

Miley is demonstrating once again how a born-again Christian should behave ...
especially an under-age born-again Christian girl.

Mothers in the Family Values movement should continue to hold up Miley as a role-model for their teen-age and pre-teen daughters.

For example, these good, Christian mothers should make sure that their good, Christian daughters wear the same kinds of good, Christian shorts and good, Christian hot pants that Miley loves to wear. And these Moms need to get their nubile little princesses into the same exercise regimen and mind set that Miley makes use of:

"I'm really comfortable with my body, I work really hard to be fit and to know that I can wear whatever makes me most comfortable. I feel more comfortable dressing with a little less, which is just how I've always been," Miley has said.

"Now I'm able to do that a little more freely and, also, I've just grown up to be this way too. It's not like this was me five years ago. It's me now, presently."

Spoken like a true lover of Jesus Christ, and an exemplar for all, good, under-age Christian girls.

Merde du Canard

Miley is demonstrating once again how a born-again Christian should behave ...
especially an under-age born-again Christian girl.

HilLesha

You can tell that men (or women who have been living underneath a rock too long) own this site. This a swimsuit cover.

Mike

Did anyone else notice that she is giving the camera the finger? Check her left hand.

Ariana

hey i kno miley hasnt been an exact role model, but u gotta stop makin up stuff to make her look worse, her dad has pushed into this bad stuff she doesnt need you doing it to!

aileeny

****YOU!!!!!!!! BITCH I HOPE U HAVE 5 MILEY BABIES AND THEN WE CAN TALK. ARE YOU MAKING MONEY LIKE HER DAD A CASH COW, PROBABLY!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!! OH MILEY YOU LOOK SO GOOD!!! HA HA HA HA!!!! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SURROUND YOURSELF WITH YES PEOPLE!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments