Shawn Johnson Testifies About Stalker with Knife

6/10/2010 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shawn Johnson spent 23 minutes this morning testifying against her alleged stalker -- losing her composure when prosecutors showed her the knife found in the car of Robert O'Ryan.

0610_Johnson_TMZ_bn
Johnson said she was nervous about appearing today and repeatedly testified she was afraid of O'Ryan. She said she considered quitting "Dancing With the Stars" -- which she was participating in when O'Ryan was arrested -- but stayed on the show and went on to win.

O'Ryan pled not guilty by reason of insanity on Monday to charges of felony stalking, felony commercial burglary and two misdemeanor counts of carrying a loaded firearm in his car.

He faces a max of six years in jail.

Cartman

Poor Shawny, I hope they give him life with no parole.

Leslie Solis

Yup...Poor kid! Still slays me that the nutjob managed to get as far as he did after being pulled over & acting crazy with the cops! Hope they really nail him now.

Pat

Hey #3 She is an Olympic Gold Medalist in Gymnastics you idiot and probablly in a lot better shape then you.

Geoff

Why does she look like Kate Gosselin in that pic?

Get real

Wow, some of you fools need to give it a break! The picture is taken at a low and odd angle. Leave the kid alone! She has done more in her life then you will EVER do in yours, so quit trying to tear her down for one badly taken picture! She is also just a better person then you will ever be! Get a life!

k

It is a weird anglethat makes her looks really bad. I had to google her to see who she was. Based on that photo I did an OMG when I read she was a gymnast. She looks much older than 16. I would have said early 30's. I hope it is just an off photo because she looks like Miss Piggy!

tlm

I wish she had of dropped out Dancing with the Stars then the rightful person (Gilles Marini) would have won. She wasn't worthy of winning.

why

TMZ sucks!!! You stupid people hate Shawn so you alwasy posted weird pics of her that people couldn't find anywhere else!! Shawn Johnson is more beautiful than all you TMZ idiots combined!!

I fit into my bikini!

It's not a bad idea for women to learn how to shoot and carry a gun with a permit. The cops and justice system take their time coming to your aide..too many nutbars like this guy walking around. How the hell was he able to get a close as he did to her?? That is frightening! They better do more than a pathetic slap on the wrist, people like him are wired differently in their brains and will do this again and again until he kills someone. Anyone remember Rebecca Schaeffer from My Sister Sam?? This guy is the same type of nut that killed this girl..he got life without parole but wouldn't be surprised if he gets bumped off..

Paul Marco

Hey #8...Quit picking on #3. I bet Shawn Johnson has huge skid marks on her size 12 panties. Hahaha - You can't call me a hater for that - it's the truth. Yeah...Just imagine Katy Perry and Christina Aguliara on a hot SoCal day running from one red carpet event to the next. Yukko

What do you think of that Hollywod?!!!

les2good4u

#3 You are a prick.

Stewart

Poor kid does not deserve a stalker.

assmouth

give fivel some cheese

baron baucom

sorry you had to deal with this idiot shaun. Try not to let it effect your great future and good luck in the 1912 olympics!
Hope you have fun!

Steven

this is what happens when you overexpose yourself..people start to hate you and crazy people want to kill you. if you go on a reality show you are guaranteed 1 of 2 things: 1. you will embarrass yourself or 2. you will get a stalker. now please shawn, go away go back to gymnastics.