Chace Crawford Charged with Pot Possession

6/11/2010 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0609_chace_crawford_mugshot_EX_SMTMZ has learned "Gossip Girl" star Chace Crawford has now been charged with one misdemeanor charge of possession of marijuana.

TMZ broke the story ... Crawford was arrested in Plano, Texas last Friday after cops found an unlit joint in a car he was sitting in with a friend.

If convicted, Crawford faces a maximum of six months behind bars.

Dino summer

I'm glad San Francisco Police don't pay attention to stupid things like that.... Chace better pay a big fine to avoid to go to Jail cause those nasty boys from Jail will try to get a piece of this beautiful man!

Xenite

Ha, ha, ha. He was so high that he thought he was in California where Marijuana is legal. Pretty but dumb. Moral of the story: Know the law of the land.

But I don't want him to get six months in jail on a first offense. A fine and some public service is good enough.

nancy

Event ID Orders of the court Date Note
110 Case Filed by Information/ 06/11/2010
606 Telephone Assistance TMZ CT INFO 06/11/2010
606 Telephone Assistance CNN CRT DATE 06/11/2010
606 Telephone Assistance RADAR ONLINE 06/11/2010

Barb

Funny I like him even more than before.

srtt

legalize it

NoBreederRat

See what pot does to you? Dirty hair, unshaven face, and a uni-brow! You don't wanna look like that, kids.

CocaColaKid

*sigh* I wondered how long it would take the conspiracy nuts to make there way to this board. On the upside, at least they're stimulating the economy by purchasing tons of Reynold's Aluminum Foil. Anyway...........About Chace, You know you're hot when even your mugshot looks like a modeling pic.

Jenny

I am from Canada so this seems absolutely crazy. One joint give me a break. I am sure there are a lot of murderers and rapists that you could spend your time convicting.

Head

He should move to Holland! I would not mind, not at all...

michael

woowwww,, that exact same night i smoked 9 joints at my prom party, and a cop was like 5 feet away from me. but they dont really care in canada.. ****ing states.

Boyd

Liberals badmouthing Texas on account of its moral values are jealous of our high quality lifestyle. Plenty of shopping and lots of parking, delicious food at cheap prices, new highways, and above all, traditional American values, drive the left coaster nuts.

Bec215

More likely he was busted for public indecency for getting on with another guy in that car and the joint was found during a search and his PR Rep or manager convinced the cops that it would do serious harm to his career if he were charged for having sex with a guy in a public place.

Everyone's so busy being ticked off that they arrested him for a single unlit joint no one is asking if the joint was unlit, then why did the officer even have a reason to approach two guys sitting in a car in a parking lot? And why is Chace's hair all sweaty and matted in the photo? Not like sitting in an airconditioned car and talking gets you all sweaty....Just saying.

Penny

Are you kidding me, one whole joint and he's arrested? What a bunch of baloney! I don't smoke pot, and I wish people wouldn't smoke it, but good grief, what a joke to arrest this poor guy. How come it's not legal yet for crying out loud!!! That's the best they can do with their tax money? When are liberals going to put an end to this crap?

Mikey M

Slow news day? He should not be arrested for Pot. It should be legalized too.

tony

Hey Plano...gonna waste all that money on an unlit joint? Cops and prosecutors just looking for notoriety I believe. Get lives man.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments