Conrad Murray -- Hands Off My MD License!

6/12/2010 12:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0610_conrad_murray_BNDr. Conrad Murray is pissed that the California Attorney General is trying to take a second bite out of the apple medical license.

Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, filed legal docs today opposing the A.G.'s renewed attempt to suspend the doc's medical privileges while he awaits trial for the death of Michael Jackson.

A judge has already turned thumbs down to the request, but now the case is before a new judge and the A.G. has renewed the motion.

L.A. County Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor will set a trial date during a hearing on Monday ... and he'll probably hear arguments on Murray's license.

Siggisis

92. siggisis

nan, it was actually Human Nature who posted the link first - her link didn´t work properly, I just fixed it.
Thanks to her.

cindee

MESSAGE TO MURRAY :

MAN UP YOU SNIFFLING COWARD YOUR A TOTAL DISGRACE TO YOUR
PROFFESSION AND DON'T HIDE BEHIND GOD OR USE HIM AS YOUR
SHIELD. THE MEDICAL BOARD NEEDS TO CEASE YOUR LICENSE
IMMEDIATELY BEFORE YOU JEOPARDIZE OTHER HUMAN LIFE !@!#!

I will be at the courthouse Monday morning to support
Michael Jackson and all the other people Murray could
possibly JEOPARDIZE..
WHOEVER has the time, Make a special effort to be at the
courthouse (downtown Los Angeles)Monday morning for
****************J U S T I C E*********************

GOD BLESS PRINCE PARIS AND BLANKET FOREVER AND EVER

Phantom of the opera

New video by Mr William wagener.

nan

thanks to human nature also :)

nan

phantom . i told mr wagener to get on facebook with his stuff but he said he doesnt have the time . i think he would get alot more people interested in his stuff.he always supported mj during that garbage. and he certainly calls them like he sees them. i hope he gets the ball rolling

Daphne

Posted at 1:46 PM on Jun 12, 2010 by susie

Susie, don't forget to check out the Zegna fashion show on June 10 or the 15th. I think its the 15th. Waves to Milan.

Daphne

Everything points to these MAIN PLAYERS IN THE DEADLY GAME OF GREED + OPPORTUNITY + CONTROL = MURDER

AEG/Colony Capital/Sony = Anschutz, Barrack, Mottola, Tohme, DiLeo, Branca and Murray

THUGS with money

Posted at 12:10 PM on Jun 12, 2010 by HumanNature

Mottola too. Why is that? I thought he was out of the picture since 2000. I don't know. All I know is that there was no reason for MJ to die so young, and to die so broke. Glad to know that the trust funds cover everything MJ3 needs financially. Does anyone know when exactly KJ is gonna get her 40% of the trust funds. She's already in her 80's, how much longer she has to wait?

mj fan forever

Posted at 3:53 PM on Jun 12, 2010 by Daphne

"So broke" you are. Even if Michael Jackson has had some debts he has never been "so broke" in no sense.
How disgusting of people.......

Siggisiss

I love, love, love William Wagener! I didn´t know about him till now.
He says it like it is - he wants to see Tom Sneddon behind bars. So do I!!!!!

Raejean

Truth be told, whatever is known or suspected about Dr. Murray, he hasn't yet been convicted of anything, and everyone is yanking his licenses and means of making a living away from him.

Does anyone have a problem with the lack of due process and the "" part of this...you know, the same concept MJ fans like to use about the molestation charges?

Raejean

Sorry...I inadvertently deleted the quote "innocent until proven guilty."

MiMi

If Rabid Hater UnWell were smart enough to look up the legal definitions of "Murder" before he posts, maybe he wouldn't be so stupid.