Gary Coleman -- Little Pet Shop of Horrors

6/12/2010 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gary Coleman was clear -- he didn't like animals -- so imagine his dismay when he was forced to work at a pet store and put up with all that crap.

0611_gary_coleman_video_launch_2

Gary took the job as part of a reality show pilot that was shot in 2008 and never aired.  A life coach made him take the job to improve his people skills and save his marriage to then wife Shannon Price.

It didn't work so well.

David K.

You must have me mistaken me for somebody else, 'Maffusse'... I have no spiritual beliefs.

Though since you brought it up, I'd be very intrigued to hear what you may consider an 'intelligent' spiritual belief... as opposed to the, ahem, 'dumbass' beliefs you so eloquently described me as having.

You too have the ability to entertain me, be it intentional or not. Please continue.

To others: I once saw an interview where Mr. Coleman stated that he no longer held belief in organized religion, and my comment, as a fellow realist, was written with the purest of intentions in mind. Re-read my comment if you wish, and tell me if you could honestly find it offensive. Atheists of today are persecuted publically (though not violently) just as homosexuals were in times past; and still are in numerous societies throughout the world... as evidenced brilliantly by our neanderthal friend 'Maffusse'.

David K.

D.D.: Cheers; If we ever reach a day where most people will echo your last statement, regarding, well... everything... this world will be a much more pleasant place.

sistaelle

OMG that petshop clip was a riot! I lmao! Too bad the show never made it on the air. The clip with the marriage counselor was telling.. you can say whatever you want about Gary being bitter, but he was absolutely right about people taking advantage of him.. that's exactly what she did to him in the end.

Artrina

I wanna know what job the grieving widow had to do because the "life coach" told her do - giving acting lessons?

Who was the life coach who couldn't get a show on the main network - the one who ended up with the show on HGTV with LOUSY ratings????

psron

Hmmm.. I can’t believe gary’s girlfriend / live in companion--- who supposedly cared about him and called 911 after this terrible “fall” at home, (was he actually pushed?) couldn’t bother to lift a finger to help him survive. Something is very wrong here.
She sure was composed enough to fix her hair and appear on TV the next day. I don’t buy that 911 performance at all….Even a faded child star deserved more respect than this at the end. Where is the dignity --- where is a decent burial for this young man !
So many Different Strokes tragedies…is there a curse on these hollywood castaways?
Stay tuned. RIP GC !

M

Even people who hate other people usually care about animals...he couldn't even do that. He was a bitter, miserable, angry little piece of s**t...he's better off dead. No redeeming qualities about him whatsoever.

silver

#26,
You hit the nail on the head. I can not stand most people. No matter where I go, I see most people as ****roaches. (No children or elderly mind you) but these loud, vulgar, lazy morons everywhere that are just a waste of space. Animals are the most loyal and compassionate species on the planet. Look at how they care for and protect their own.

Leigh

It is truly sad how miserable this man was..I don't think I've seen one video where he had anything positive to say...Boo Hoo you had a tough time out of life..Most people can say the same thing..May you find the peace in death,that you could not find in life...Most people know,You make your own happiness!!!!!!!

Rich

No more stories like this. Let the poor man rest in peace.

gypsylatinafla/commentssense

SHANNON PRICE HAS ALOTTA BALLS POSING IN THOSE PICS OF GARY,OR LETTIN THEM GET OUT IN HIS DEATHBED BALLS ! SHE CAN TAKE THAT $$$ SHE MADE FROM THEM & SHOVE IT U KNOW WHERE !!!! - NO SHAME

Darlene

Let the dead rest in peace!!!

Cals

I thought Gary was funny! I laughed a lot... wish I could've enjoyed this while he was alive.

Hate he made such a bad choice with a wife... hope she gets prosecuted.

dd

She was working him then and now she still trying to get paid from the grave.

nick

Sharon Angle continues to hide her ties to Scientology, she co- sponsored a bill that would have funded massages for prisoners. Sharon Angle wants to eliminate Social Security. Sharon Angle twice voted for pay raises for herself.

azlee

lol, that was funny. He definately wasn't an animal person...or at least in those shots! I think I would have liked to watch that show, specially if they used different celebs.