January Jones -- I Didn't Flee, I Wasn't Drinking

6/11/2010 8:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0611_january_jones_BN_TMZ_02January Jones' rep says January Jones did not hit-and-run last night and there was no alcohol involved in the crash.

Jones' rep says "While being followed by paparazzi, Ms. Jones struck two parked cars."  Although LAPD is now saying 2 cars were hit, this morning they said 3 parked cars were involved -- consistent with a witness.

Jones' rep also says, "There was no alcohol involved and there is no investigation pending."  And cops tell TMZ no crime was committed.

The rep says, "She did not flee the scene; she left her license with a witness and walked to her nearby home to call the police."

That statement somewhat contradicts what Bobby Flay told TMZ.  Flay says he gave Jones his cell phone number earlier in the evening and after the crash -- while she was still at the accident scene -- she called him on his cell phone to come over and help her.  If Flay's story is accurate, Jones didn't have to go home to make the call -- she could have stayed at the scene and called 911 on her cell.

hmmm

Drunk driver aka Homewrecker Jones.

spanq

Just like Betty Draper, hiding something, relying on someone else to clean up her mess.

Michelle

If she called Bobby Flay... why did she have to go home to call the police??? And if she used a different phone to call Bobby from the scene... If he just gave her his # how did she have it memorized already? Do they think we are all stupid?

whatever

is it just me or does she not look a lot like Stephanie March? I'm just sayin

Brute Reynolds

Allen

Any news worthy pieces for the day, or is this it?

jen1980le

who is she? people get dui's all the time. what's the big deal? you know there is oil streaming into the gulf? that seems kinda important.

juscus

liar..but what about her car..where is it?

pammie8

She left the scene to go to her nearby home! She LEFT the scene to go to her nearby home! She LEFT the scene to go to her nearby home. What a ****ing dumb ass!
Sorry I trust a few witnesses who said Bobby Flay showed up to tell her to gtfo and not her rep who is gonna spin it anyway he can so she looks good!

Judy

#18 Bob Loblaw. Again, I ask "why leave" AT ALL? Why call Bobby Flay? Sounds like the powers that be (attorneys for those involved) are already trying to spin this into a non-issue, when it is anything but. I'll have to take a lesson from this and "run home" the next time I plow into three parked cars after calling someone I "just met" because I want him to remodel my kitchen--hey, it's okay, as long as I leave my identification with someone. Except that would not work here--I would be handcuffed and hauled off to jail. And, gosh, do ya think that maybe if drugs or alcohol were involved, she could have disposed of the drugs at home and forced herself to upchuck before "changing clothes" and returning to the scene. Only idiots would buy this crapola.

hmmm

22. I believe it was mistaken identity.I believe the guilty one is February Jones,January's identical cousin.

Posted at 4:28 PM on Jun 11, 2010 by Brute Reynolds

---
this gave me the giggles. lol

Bob Loblaw

#27 Judy. Fact of the matter is, she didn't do anything illegal. If she did, she would have been cited and/or arrested.

Why leave? Why do you care why she left? It was within her right to do so. Have you seen any of those videos in the TMZ archive when they film someone leaving a restaurant, airport or whatever. There's like 15 dudes with cameras all in this face, giving them no room or respect of personal space. I would leave, too, and return when I knew the cops were around, just to avoid that.

Also, and I'm not saying this is the case, but I wouldn't put too much into what a "witness" off the street says. It's not unheard of for people to embellish a story a bit, to get a little face time.

NoBreederRat

Paparazzi were following her, according to her. Lady? This is the first time I've ever even heard of you. As for pulling a real life Gilda Radner "Hey You" perfume stunt? Completely classless.

whateverIsay

Since when did Bobby Flay become a kitchen designer?

How many clients get his personal cell number for something business related? Yea, right.....

whateverIsay

Oh, yea, I believe Bobby Flay gives EVERY client his personal cell phone number........

Yea, right.