January Jones -- I Didn't Flee, I Wasn't Drinking

6/11/2010 8:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0611_january_jones_BN_TMZ_02January Jones' rep says January Jones did not hit-and-run last night and there was no alcohol involved in the crash.

Jones' rep says "While being followed by paparazzi, Ms. Jones struck two parked cars."  Although LAPD is now saying 2 cars were hit, this morning they said 3 parked cars were involved -- consistent with a witness.

Jones' rep also says, "There was no alcohol involved and there is no investigation pending."  And cops tell TMZ no crime was committed.

The rep says, "She did not flee the scene; she left her license with a witness and walked to her nearby home to call the police."

That statement somewhat contradicts what Bobby Flay told TMZ.  Flay says he gave Jones his cell phone number earlier in the evening and after the crash -- while she was still at the accident scene -- she called him on his cell phone to come over and help her.  If Flay's story is accurate, Jones didn't have to go home to make the call -- she could have stayed at the scene and called 911 on her cell.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Jim

I wasn`t at the scene, but 20 lashes for stupidity.

Sylvia

I think January is telling the truth! I really like her, but I wasn't sure until I did some more research on the accident that I believe her all the way.. Hopefully she can prove it in court.
-Sylvia
Digital Scales

Lisa

I dunno, sounds true to me. I mean, whenever I leave a bar and hit 3 parked cars the first person I call is Bobby Flay. His wife is totally cool about it, I'm not the only person besides JJ that calls him instead of 911 after a drunk driving accident, am I??

Lisa

15. Whoa...pretty harsh, man. You a little insecure there, man??

moving companies nj

NJ Movers, Moving NYC - American Movers moves everything from homes and offices to trade shows and cars. Our years in the business makes us one of the most trusted NJ and New York movers. We also offer the best prices in the market.
moving companies nj |
nj moving |
moving companies in nj

nj moving companies

des: New Jersey moving company searches don’t have to be difficult when you plan on using Hercules Movers, number one in local and long distance moves.
new york movers |
nj movers |
nj moving companies

moving companies in nj

Moving companies in NJ don't compare to Hercules Movers, the tri-state areas number one moving company for local, long distance and international moves since 1983.
moving companies in nj