Michael Douglas -- Anti-Gekko

6/11/2010 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Douglas has a new best friend  -- the random dude who hit him up for cash and a movie deal outside Mastro's Steakhouse.

Michael Douglas

Michael hooked the guy up in a big way.

Gordon Gekko would not be proud.

sean dell

lol i would of freaked look how jacked his face is

Seriously

That's not Wesley Snipes, is it?

Bacqui

Nope dats not wesley Snipes,,its just a black guy walkin wit a pig errrrr Michael Douglas

Sad sad

He's a class act. :)

Prinz Frederic von Anhalt, Herzog zu Sachsen und Westfalen, Graf von Askanien

The same guy gave me a hard time in Downtown L.A. I recognize his face and his personality. I didn't give him any money because I could see he is a crack addict. It doesn't help to give money to people like this. They only waste it on drugs. This guy became aggressive with me when I refused to give him money. Maybe if I hadn't been driving my $400,000 Rolls Royce Phantom at the time, he might have been nicer!

Kortni

Flavor Flav!

Kortni

7. Michael Douglas should have drop kicked that bum into next week,and after he was dow neh then should have kicked him a few more times in the head.He wishes the guy would brush his teeth too,if your a bum you cant be touching no man,much less a white man
you can take that to the bank!!!!

Posted at 4:43 AM on Jun 11, 2010 by jungle ball sweat

Dude STFU, the "bum" can get it in, Michael Douglas is an ugly mofo. Michael Douglas is no better than the "bum", so get outta here with that ****.....How would you feel if you became homeless, you'd want people to not judge you, and you'd want friends, and help so just shutup. You don't know these people stories or how they got there, so who are you to judge? (BTW- You just got your ass handed to you by a 15 year old)

Robert

Md Was real cool about the whole thing,I lot of people wouldnt have taken the time or Given him money.God Bless him indeed.

Derek

Brothers like that give our people a bad image. I wish panhandlers like that had enough consciousness to realise that behaving like that in front of cameras is seen by millions of people online.

Kortni

Yeah boy ya really got me there ya punk.Now go turn on your favorite show and sing along to Barney,didnt know but I guess they must let the sped kids out of school early,
"The bum can get it in",,hmmmmmm me thinks you must be sleeping durubng english class ,,yuk yuk yuk

oooops im sorry I did'nt mean to insult your father AKA "the bum"

Posted at 6:01 AM on Jun 11, 2010 by jungle ball sweat

LOL, that was so lame...Dude, go somewhere with your half ass "insults". You talk about me "durubng" English class, look at your grammar, your punctuation. It's horrendous. My father is not a bum, he actually died last year after being hit by a drunk driver, so real nice. But IDC, I don't know you, so quite frankly, you mean nothing to me.

wayniac917

he just got 50 for some crack

David Taylor

Oh Boy, Flavor Flav is really getting down on his luck

Susie-Q

I think MD was way thoughtful, and considerate and kind. just my opinion. He showed compassion even though the guy is a crack head or whatever. it was still nice. not many people would have responded in that fashion. I give him credit for that.

Chuck

Watch out Mike, it does rub off!

wayniac917

#10 : instead of posting TMZ comments, perhaps you should pay more attention at school. From the amount of errors in your statement we can tell your age.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments