Bam Margera

Beaten by Batty Woman

6/12/2010 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0612-bam-margera-tmz-ex-creditTMZ has learned "Jackass" star Bam Margera has been hospitalized after being attacked by a bat-wielding woman.

Cops tell us ... it happened at 2 AM this morning, outside Bam's bar in West Chester, PA. There was some sort of fight, that ended when the woman allegedly hit Bam in the back of the head with a baseball bat.

The woman was arrested and charged with assault.

Bam was taken to the Chester County Hospital.  His condition is unknown.

UPDATE: According to court documents, 59-year-old Elizabeth Ray faces the following five charges: Two counts of simple assault, two counts of recklessly endangering another person and one felony count of aggravated assault.

Trish

You better be alright Bam.

Princess Jackson

Wow, he's such a funny dumbass, but hope he gets better!

Virtual Insanity

Surprise assault. That's what he's been doing to his poor parents for years.

wayniac917

bat to the head isnt **** for bam. wonder why she was so pissed off

Can of Raid

Didn't hit him hard enough...maybe next time.

Rich

Whats the name of the bar Bams owns in west chester, i didn't know he owned a bar

Grace

I am no fan of Bam but this lady is a crack-head that terrorizes the whole town! She extorts money from businesses too!

VickiC

Probably didn't do any damage - it's not as though he actually has a brain to injure.

Jeshua

I live right outside West Chester and am pretty sure that it was Jen Rivell his ex. She has already been charged in the past for breaking and entering at castle bam. She is crazy! sucks for bam

wcres

He owns the Note, the Lemonheads are going to be there next saturday lol I'll be there... its a decent place. Last time I was there (Evolv show) he was there, my friend says he's never there? but oh well.

and I thought him and Jenn were friendly these days?

Grace, who is it? I'm intrigued.

Stewart

Well he finally got a taste of his own medicine.

Grace

Its not his ex. This is a middle-aged lady that lives right behind the bar. I don't wanna get sued so I won't say her name but it starts with an L. She has attacked other people walking down the alley there. Bam is only at the Note to get ****-faced. He doesn't care about it. The other owner is never there either. The place is so disorganized. I hate going there.

AJ

So is he okay, or what, TMZ? Way to leave us hanging! You can't get a hold of his rep? I really hope all's well. The fact his rep or family haven't released a statement has me worried for the poor guy. On Viva La Bam, he could get a little obnoxious. Every other thing he's been in he's seems like a good guy and let's not forget that Phil and Ape would be devastated if something were to happen to him.

C

What a c*nt and coward (to get someone from behind). I hope he's ok, he is tough as nails.

wcres

ok, i think i know who you're talking about. I only go to the Note for bands that I care about. McReady Rock, Evolv, the Lemonheads (the courage pills are opening, they're decent) but generally, i stay out of wc. i don't live in town anymore, I've grown up and go to phoenixville lol
I'm going to Spence next week for the first time, as well. lol

I love how people are speculating that its Jenn. I think thats kinda horrible. I mean, shes been out of the picture for years.
I hate that I live here, and that this is what we're known for (omg i also watched that video someone posted LOLOLOLOL @ the comment about Jimmy Johns burning down. I mean, its sad, but I was there when it happened. Took pics, and theres a fb group about remembering jimmy johns. I posted my pics.)
I try not to pay attention to Bam because whenever I see him he acts like I'm should be so excited to see him LOL

I don't want to leave identifying information about myself on here though. i just love that the daily local cited TMZ.

I'll be at the note on saturday, but only for my friends. I'm friends with Evan, and the opening act. but I don't know how long I'll stick around there. The staff is pretty nice, and the food was okay (I don't eat chicken, but my friends were raving about the jerk chicken)