Bam Margera

Beaten by Batty Woman

6/12/2010 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0612-bam-margera-tmz-ex-creditTMZ has learned "Jackass" star Bam Margera has been hospitalized after being attacked by a bat-wielding woman.

Cops tell us ... it happened at 2 AM this morning, outside Bam's bar in West Chester, PA. There was some sort of fight, that ended when the woman allegedly hit Bam in the back of the head with a baseball bat.

The woman was arrested and charged with assault.

Bam was taken to the Chester County Hospital.  His condition is unknown.

UPDATE: According to court documents, 59-year-old Elizabeth Ray faces the following five charges: Two counts of simple assault, two counts of recklessly endangering another person and one felony count of aggravated assault.

Grace

Bam is okay. He is out of the hospital now. He is such a stuck up jerk I kinda laugh that this happened to him! He is such (reportedly) a junkie...guess what he was doing out in the alley? I think its funny when two junkies go at each other! wcres, yes, the Lemonheads! I am excited too! Gotta love that West Chester stays on the radar!

wcres

I'm supposed to end up there, so! if i'm there, I'll be right up front :P always am for Evan shows. I'm such a geek :P but i have a packing party for my brother, a picnic, and a birthday party for my friend at Spence.... hopefully I have a sitter LOL
(I'm usually pretty boring.)

Rotten Puppets

www.rottenforums.com

maybe karma crackerjacked him? hope the guys allright tho he may be a bit of a douchebag but nobody deserves a bat attack after a long night of drinking :)

Ron

Great!! Is it available on DVD ???

watkjhtiukb

And nothing of value was lost

dan

the newspaper says the woman was a ni**er, wow, what a surprise.

mcr

Only tools would hangout in West Chester anyway, this is not surprising.

Ben

I like Bam. I do hope he is ok..........HE must DETOX NOT RETOX!

Raven

I hope he is fine and he turns his life around. Bam saved my life by just being on MTV when I discovered "Unholy Union" three years ago. Anyone who "hopes he dies" is sick. He doesn't deserve that. I will admit he needs help and I am so sorry that he and Missy are not together. I wish that it were possible for them to reconcile. Bam, be okay, please.

Ben

I like Bam. I do hope he is ok..........HE must DETOX NOT RETOX!

Jen

This is a sad thing that happen to Bam I hope he is getting better, It is about time he grew up. Go back to School and get a GED and go to Collage.

Trish

April made him get a GED as far as I know.

Darlene

What a stupid witch!!!!! Hope he is alright!!

Sonja

So since no one else is reporting on this I'm guessing he is fine.

dd