2010 Miss USA -- Related to Kim K?

6/12/2010 4:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looks like Miss USA is butting into Kim Kardashian's business ... because she's clearly jacking her look.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Hard to tell the dif between the two posers (Rima Fakih left) ... except one has a sex tape under her strap and the other a pole

Just the facts, ma'am.

Get back to work!

Kim, your ass is lovely, but they do offer larger sizes in bikini bottoms *Spongebob Shoutout*

Crack is wack

THE WATCHER!!!

Ps,i prefer Ms.USA.prettier,and from what i hear about Kim,her breast are fake along with butt implants.And Ms. USA has less mileage,if you know what i mean.

THE WATCHER!!!

Lisa

I'm sorry, but I don't see the resemblance. But the more important question is why is Kim's bikini half way her butt? More trashy than stylish.

CubanB

I'ts VERY easy to tell the difference. Rima is WAY hotter than Kim. Kim needs to find a new rich "urban" guy, she's getting old.

Fan

One big difference - you'd need to airbrush cottage-cheese-cellulite-ripples onto Rima Fakih's smooth butt to make her look like Kim Kardashian's fat, gross buttisimo.

sinne

Well they both have a middle east heritage.

Fan

This just in: The Sea Shepherd has been dispatched to protect Kim's butt from Japanese whalers.

Deedee

They look like every other Latin chick here in Florida....I know neither girl is Latin, that's just my point.

Smooch

Though I hate her attitude with a passion, I would kill to look like Kim K. Her body is amazing and I absolutely love Armenian culture and women. They are so beautiful.

squeakermama

Kim's booty is not fake, you can see that. But you better enjoy it now folks because that thing is NOT going to stay nice forever. In time things will not be pretty at all.

Dawn

Excuse me? No one has a monopoly on olive skin, long dark hair and wearing a bikini.

Crocrdoll

Kim is a beautiful woman but she seriously needs to lose the plumbers look.

No comment

I have never seen a woman wear a bikini where the TOP four inches of her a$$ crack is showing. Its not sexy, its just gross. Wear a thong bikini if you want to show your crack, but the top four inches showing looks like you can't find a suit to fit...

Idiot!

They're not even close. Rima Fakih is a natural beauty & a tight body, whereas kim WHORETRASHian has titty implants, a huge fat ass, cellulite & flabby underarm wings. And is one of the nastiest, whoriest, most disgusting losers in Los Angeles; the whore will do anything for money. Also, unlike WHORETRASHian, Rima hasn't asked anyone to piss in her face, as far as we know...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments