Arnie Klein -- Joe Jackson's a Hypocrite!

6/14/2010 1:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Arnold Klein -- the man who was probably closest to Michael Jackson -- came out swinging against Joe Jackson, claiming the elder Jackson could have tried talking Michael off a ledge, but all he cared about was making money.

0614_arnie_mj_TMZ_Getty_EX

Dr. Klein tells TMZ, "Michael was very close to Katherine, but Joe talked to him too, but all Joe ever wanted to talk about was business.  Everything Joe utters is nonsensical."

Joe is taking lots of flack for telling News of the World Katherine is responsible for Michael's death by not trying to cheer him up.

But Klein says he's over the drama:  "I'm no longer interested in the Sodom and Gomorrah show on Havenhurst (the family home).  My main concern is the welfare of the children, especially Michael's, and the preservation of Michael's memory."

steve Z

i was scared to leave my email. But Klein raised millions for aids, started the UCLA clinic that saved my life and you asses should shut your holes about him, look it up.

tone

---------------------
The real AIDS institute.

Missy

steve Z,klein may have raised some money but I doubt he raised "millions",look at all the charities MJ gave too/supported....he gave hundreds of millions of dollars to so many different charities.This isn't about claiming to have raised money,klein is a liar and needs to shut up! Klein was never a friend to MJ,he doesn't even have any connection to the Jackson family!

omer

Arnie Klein is a Hypocrite,period.

mjonly

It makes one wonder what had been in the dermo's mind on each MJ visit to his clinic.

Cookie

184. lets try it again.

183. In order to put the haters out of their misery: Jackie, Jermaine, Tito, and Randy if you are legitimately on AEG’s payroll please acknowledge your title and job description
as soon as possible.

Posted at 9:54 AM on Jun 15, 2010 by mymjj5

Geraldo Rivera said on his show this past Sunday that his sources reported to him that three of MJ's brothers are receiving $10,000 each per month for their silence and cooperation. (not to contest the will) Geraldo also said he had not corroborated the info. He asked Joe if someone could be getting money (he didn't say the brothers). Joe said it might be (he didn't seem to know). But he said that he wasn't receiving money.

Cookie

Clarification: Geraldo's sources reported to him that 3 brothers are receiving the money from the estate.

Melanie Hoyle

...shaddap "Doctor" Klein. Geesh don't American doctors know the code of client/doctor confidentiality? btw thanks for the insight captain obvious. /rolleyes

emerald

OOh Doc!! Even if all the MJ fans on here hate him you have to admit what he says about Joe is right lol!! Joe was a sperm donor not a real father, that Michael himself accused of abusing him all of his life, MJ didn't want Joe near his kids and he didn't want them exploited as Joe has tried to do endlessly, Joe is still trying to make money off of MJ even now he's dead and all because MJ didn't leave him his money!! Joe, the sponger, needs to get off of his bone idle ass and get a job if he needs money now because if I was Katherine and Joe made that comment to me about my dead son a) I'd flatten the b*****d! b) I'd kick him out of the house c) I'd limit his visitation with MJ's kids to supervised visit only d) I wouldn't give the sob a dime to live on!! Then after all of that I'd file a lawsuit to put a zip on his mouth about her, MJ or MJ's kids for good and have it enforced!!
Dr Klein may not be the person you like but his soddom and gommorahh comment is right on lol!!

Cookie

189. thanks Cookie
However, until the brothers come clean, i'll take everything with a grain of salt....

Posted at 2:52 PM on Jun 15, 2010 by mymjj5

Your questions are valid. People don't usually give of their sources,do they? I don't think that's going to happen. IDK. We shall see.

anjel thomas

I think it's disgusting the way Joe Jackson is making money off of Michael's death. I heard a report that he was blaming Mrs.Jackson for his death saying that if she had've done what he told her to do then Michael would still be alive. My response to that Where was he?

Jessica

Sweet Jesus!

I never thought I'd see the day when I would actually AGREE with that walking piece of human waste, Arnie Klein - but he has hit it on the nail here.

LunaticFringe

16. Klein: "I'm no longer interested in the Sodom and Gomorrah show on Havenhurst (the family home). "

Right, Arnie, that's why you keep jumping in with something to say about everything.

Klein has no credibility whatsoever. Talk about a Drama Queen.

Posted at 9:23 AM on Jun 14, 2010 by Gospeliscious

((((Anyone)))))
I don't understand Dr. Jerks reference to Sodom and Gomorrah.
Seeing it is said God destroyed these two cities due to their overt homosexuality and detestable acts - is Klein trying to infer that homosexuality and offensive acts are rampant at Havenhurst?
Or is he referencing himself and his partner Jason - who are both gay - as being under attack by those at Havenhurst for their homosexuality? I don't get it.
And if memory serves me right, wasn't it Klein and his squeeze who started this battle with the Jacksons releasing a lot of rumors and untrue accusations about Michael that were suppose to be confidential between Dr./patient or even friend to friend? Why is he now complaining?
Arnie needs to stay out of Michael's business and away from his kids.
He's only interested because someone convinced him that Prince is his bio son and he sees an opening to Michael's millions. The same with Mark Lester. These swines are no better than Joey. The only difference, they have sharper tongues.
Let the Jacksons handle the Jackson's business. Everyone else needs to stay out.

tone

Legal Status in Modern Islamic Nations
Same-sex intercourse officially carries the death penalty in several Muslim nations: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Mauritania, northern *****ia, Sudan, and Yemen.[29][30] It formerly carried the death penalty in Afghanistan under the Taliban. The legal situation in the United Arab Emirates is unclear. In many Muslim nations, such as Bahrain, Qatar, Algeria and the Maldives, homosexuality is punished with jail time, fines, or corporal punishment. In some Muslim-majority nations, such as Turkey, Jordan, Indonesia or Mali, same-sex intercourse is not specifically forbidden by law. In Egypt, openly gay men have been prosecuted under general public morality laws. (See Cairo 52.) On the other hand, homosexuality, while not legal, is tolerated to some extent in Lebanon, and has been legal in Turkey for decades. Wiki- Islam on Homosexuality
------------------
Lunatic Fringe- Jermaine's religion is Islam.

LunaticFringe

185. Legal Status in Modern Islamic Nations
------------------
Lunatic Fringe- Jermaine's religion is Islam.

Posted at 5:50 PM on Jun 16, 2010 by tone

@tone
Thanx for the info.
I do know a little about the strict Islamic laws pertaining to homosexuality. And I do realize Jermaine is Muslim. I just don't understand why Arnie used Sodom and Gomorrah as a comparison to the show "ON" Havenhurst. If he's talking about his untrue allegations of homosexuality between Jason and Michael and the firestorm that erupted - then why use Havenhurst? Michael hasn't lived there for decades. Jermaine doesn't live at Havenhurst either. Joe doesn't live there. Katherine is the primary focus at the family home. So why the direct reference to Havenhurst while in the same breath the mention of Sodom & Gomorrah?
Tone, I understand what you are saying,
but the connection between Sodom & Gomorrah and Havenhurst... I still don't see.
But thanks for trying.