Arnie Klein -- Joe Jackson's a Hypocrite!

6/14/2010 1:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Arnold Klein -- the man who was probably closest to Michael Jackson -- came out swinging against Joe Jackson, claiming the elder Jackson could have tried talking Michael off a ledge, but all he cared about was making money.

0614_arnie_mj_TMZ_Getty_EX

Dr. Klein tells TMZ, "Michael was very close to Katherine, but Joe talked to him too, but all Joe ever wanted to talk about was business.  Everything Joe utters is nonsensical."

Joe is taking lots of flack for telling News of the World Katherine is responsible for Michael's death by not trying to cheer him up.

But Klein says he's over the drama:  "I'm no longer interested in the Sodom and Gomorrah show on Havenhurst (the family home).  My main concern is the welfare of the children, especially Michael's, and the preservation of Michael's memory."

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Angelino

Isn't Dr. Arnie two of the kid's biological father?

MichaelLover83

Listen here you little trouble maker why don't you **** off to sell your stories to some one who is actually willing to listening to your ****ing ****, I know today I'm supposed to be like all for L.O.V.E but you are really starting to ****ing piss me off with nothing but your bull**** and friggen lies.

Either say something that its actually the truth or do as all a ****ing favour and ****ing disappear off the face of the earth where we never have to friggen hear from you or see your ****ing face like EVER again.

GAH!like seriously dude NO ONE and I repeat NO ONE seriously cares about what bull**** you've got to spread so like I said PISS OFF and leave Michael ALONE you cruel insensitive friggen piece of ****!

lynn morales

who in their right mind would listen to anything DR, Arnie Klien has to say. Joe Jackson has the right to make sure who had something to do with Michael"s demise. This doctor is as sick as they come, his problem is his isn't getting anything for Michael Jackson Estate, I am soo glad the judge said he wont be receiving a dime of
that so called money Michael owned him for practices, He have never been a close friend of Michael's he is a ***got, Michael would be caught dead with this creep. I fell he should be prosecuted liked Dr. Murray he had a hand in Michael Jackson death, He was TMZ bragging about giving Michael propofol many of times, this man shouldn't have license to practice anything or anybody.

Missy

Isn't Dr. Arnie two of the kid's biological father?

Posted at 3:23 PM on Jun 21, 2010 by Angelino